WoW Hotfixes – Updated September 15

Is this related to the knowledge rank? Because I can’t upgrade anything in my bags because I have to have rank 6 knowledge and that is trying to race a snail. It took me a little over two weeks just to get to rank 5.

Yes, I just hit Tier 5, and I am 1K in, only 15K more. That will take me a month.

I’ve spent weeks doing every raid possible (including LFR) trying to get the unholy set. I finally got the helm I needed on the 29th. Felt great that after all my hard work I would finally be able to compete with my guildies on the damage meters. This change only two days later completely invalidates my hard work. I really wish the feedback could have been received on the PTR. I understand there are other players that must be thrilled, the people still trying to get their set. There’s no good answer here besides get it right the first time. When you have to go back and fix changes months into a patch it’s bound to make some players feel like their hard work was for nothing. Certainly doesn’t make them want to keep putting in the time…

1 Like

So does Domination gear not include the gear with domination slots you can buy from korthia? I have Attendant Scholar’s Waistcord and it doesnt give me Unholy bonus.

Hoping it’s an oversight for those that bought it and are using it.

Blockquote> * Developers’ note: Requiring a specific slot from the raid to take advantage of the set bonus is proving to be too elusive for some players even with some assistance from the Great Vault. If you have previously acquired an item affected by this change but have destroyed it, you can use the Item Restoration service to recreate it after the hotfix goes live with this week’s maintenance. Please note, there is no benefit from having the activation spell twice.

2 bosses drop leather shoulders… 14 kills on Tarragrue, 6 on Kel’Thuzad – 0 shoulders
2 bosses drop leather helm… 10 kills on Remnant, 7 on Fatescribe – 0 helms
2 bosses drop leather gloves… 13 kills on Eye, 8 on Painsmith – 0 gloves
2 bosses drop leather chest… 13 kills on Eye, 3 on Sylvanus – 0 chests

Your loot system is frustrating, and I honestly don’t know how much longer I’m going to put up with it. I had to get my shoulders from the Vault and a chest from Timewalking reward… even then, I still can’t activate the unholy shard set because I’m missing the helm – and with the recent hotfix I’m still unable to activate it because I don’t have the gloves… and the vendor gloves from Korthia aren’t even a poor substitute.

Having to RNG for Shards, then RNG for Domination Gear and then RNG for the right Domination Gear.

One of the worst systems ever conceived

2 Likes

Shards of Domination

• [With regional restarts] All Domination gear now activate a gem set bonus.

The wording on this is poor. It reads All Domination gear. The items from Korthia vendors contain Domination sockets, yet do not give set bonuses (Attendant Scholars Waistcord and Cincture of Enveloping Death). I think the wording was meant to read All Sanctum of Domination gear.

1 Like

I didn’t even know this change happened so I went and bought some more stuff in Orbis to relieve my bags some. When I went to dump anima back into my reserve I am like wait, I am at 40,000 of 200,000. So I kept hitting deposit several more times until it capped then went to my bank to see how much was still left to go. I still have 150,000 more anima in my bank bags after I hit the new cap, but at least I emptied out 6 bags of stored anima.

When you hotfixed Time walk dungeon xp last event, it went to 80k xp per dungeon. Now it’s 76k. Did it really need another nerf? I mean was 4k still that detrimental to gameplay/leveling lol. Yeah it’s only 4000, but still :laughing: Oops my bad 76300. So I was off 300 lol.

Once I understood the change, this was my first thought. It would be pretty cool to have two set bonus.

If I get lets with a dom socket I’ll try it.

Why have yall not nerfed Theatre of Pain yet. An extra minute or two added to the timer. Anything

You can have no deaths and still not time. Cmon, I know you guys see the failure rate on ToP.

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 7, 2021

Covenants

• Conduit Energy now refills at a rate of 10 per day (was 1 per day).
    • Developers’ note: We are entirely removing Conduit Energy as a system in the upcoming 9.1.5 patch, but in the meantime, we wanted to hotfix in a stopgap measure that should effectively remove it as a meaningful constraint.

Items and Rewards

• The Trueheart Spear debuff can no longer be applied more than once on a target.
5 Likes

Can we please get a hide pants tmog option and also be able to tmog white/ greys or even just holiday tmogs all yr round pls .

2 Likes

Hello! Here’s the hotfix update for the day.

SEPTEMBER 13, 2021

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonic Circle can no longer be placed with the Kilrogg’s Cunning conduit while Eye of Kilrogg is off the ground.
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • Fixed an issue causing Warbreaker (Talent) to not apply the Colossus Smash debuff to enemies if it was used while the Warrior was Disarmed.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • [With realm restarts] Optimized game performance at the initialization of the first two phases of the encounter.
        • Developers’ note: Thanks to community reports, we discovered a way to optimize the processes that caused performance drops at the beginning of the fight and at the beginning of the second phase of the fight (the bridge scene).
      • Fixed an issue where Mistweaver Monks could be preferentially targeted by Wailing Arrow in Stage 3.
      • Fixed an issue where both Tank-specialized players could be targeted with the same Black Arrow cast.
      • Fixed an issue where Dark Sentinels could cast Rage on targets struck by a very recent Black Arrow.
  • Theater of Pain
    • [With realm restarts] The Mythic+ completion timer has been increased to 38 minutes (was 37 minutes).
1 Like

Thank you. So much.

I really want someone to explain what made the game give us this weird special treatment. LOL

Neat! Will this be retroactive? So will it show up as a timed key for me? I got close on this one many times lol

1 Like

So basically Warrior’s got buffed again.

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 15, 2021

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Fixed an issue which could prevent some Demon Hunters from receiving Memory of a Burning Wound (Runecarving Power).
  • Priest
    • Shadow Word: Death will no longer apply the Shard of Dyz item effect when it damages the Priest.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s Transporter event has been temporarily disabled, due to a bug.
    • Developers’ note: We expect to have it fixed in a few days, and we’ll post an update here when we do.