WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

I didn’t even know this change happened so I went and bought some more stuff in Orbis to relieve my bags some. When I went to dump anima back into my reserve I am like wait, I am at 40,000 of 200,000. So I kept hitting deposit several more times until it capped then went to my bank to see how much was still left to go. I still have 150,000 more anima in my bank bags after I hit the new cap, but at least I emptied out 6 bags of stored anima.

When you hotfixed Time walk dungeon xp last event, it went to 80k xp per dungeon. Now it’s 76k. Did it really need another nerf? I mean was 4k still that detrimental to gameplay/leveling lol. Yeah it’s only 4000, but still :laughing: Oops my bad 76300. So I was off 300 lol.

Once I understood the change, this was my first thought. It would be pretty cool to have two set bonus.

If I get lets with a dom socket I’ll try it.

Why have yall not nerfed Theatre of Pain yet. An extra minute or two added to the timer. Anything

You can have no deaths and still not time. Cmon, I know you guys see the failure rate on ToP.

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 7, 2021

Covenants

• Conduit Energy now refills at a rate of 10 per day (was 1 per day).
    • Developers’ note: We are entirely removing Conduit Energy as a system in the upcoming 9.1.5 patch, but in the meantime, we wanted to hotfix in a stopgap measure that should effectively remove it as a meaningful constraint.

Items and Rewards

• The Trueheart Spear debuff can no longer be applied more than once on a target.
5 Likes

Can we please get a hide pants tmog option and also be able to tmog white/ greys or even just holiday tmogs all yr round pls .

3 Likes

Hello! Here’s the hotfix update for the day.

SEPTEMBER 13, 2021

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonic Circle can no longer be placed with the Kilrogg’s Cunning conduit while Eye of Kilrogg is off the ground.
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • Fixed an issue causing Warbreaker (Talent) to not apply the Colossus Smash debuff to enemies if it was used while the Warrior was Disarmed.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • [With realm restarts] Optimized game performance at the initialization of the first two phases of the encounter.
        • Developers’ note: Thanks to community reports, we discovered a way to optimize the processes that caused performance drops at the beginning of the fight and at the beginning of the second phase of the fight (the bridge scene).
      • Fixed an issue where Mistweaver Monks could be preferentially targeted by Wailing Arrow in Stage 3.
      • Fixed an issue where both Tank-specialized players could be targeted with the same Black Arrow cast.
      • Fixed an issue where Dark Sentinels could cast Rage on targets struck by a very recent Black Arrow.
  • Theater of Pain
    • [With realm restarts] The Mythic+ completion timer has been increased to 38 minutes (was 37 minutes).
1 Like

Thank you. So much.

I really want someone to explain what made the game give us this weird special treatment. LOL

Neat! Will this be retroactive? So will it show up as a timed key for me? I got close on this one many times lol

1 Like

So basically Warrior’s got buffed again.

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 15, 2021

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Fixed an issue which could prevent some Demon Hunters from receiving Memory of a Burning Wound (Runecarving Power).
  • Priest
    • Shadow Word: Death will no longer apply the Shard of Dyz item effect when it damages the Priest.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s Transporter event has been temporarily disabled, due to a bug.
    • Developers’ note: We expect to have it fixed in a few days, and we’ll post an update here when we do.

Time for today’s hotfix post. :partying_face:

SEPTEMBER 16, 2021

Classes

• Monk
    • Fixed an issue that allowed Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) to deal damage based on non-hostile damage events, such as Blessing of Sacrifice.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • [With NA and EU realm restarts] Congratulations to the top 100 Horde and Alliance guilds for defeating Sylvanas on Mythic difficulty! With the next reset, cross realm groups can enter Sanctum of Domination on Mythic difficulty.
  • Theater of Pain
    • Falling from a platform in the Altars of Agony before Kul’tharok will now place the character’s body on the platform they fell from.

Quests

• The Shardhides for “Spill the Tea” should now be more plentiful.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that prevented the pop-up notice that is displayed when a Battlefield is ready from hiding when you leave the queue.
  • Fixed a sound issue when riding ram, horse, talbuk and deathcharger mounts.
2 Likes

wtf is a battlefield.
this is warcraft no?

Hey everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes, including raid tuning changes to expect with tomorrow’s maintenance.

SEPTEMBER 20, 2021

Achievements

• The 9.1 world achievements On the Offensive and Breaking the Chains are now properly account-wide. Completing Breaking the Chains should properly award the Hand of Salaranga mount.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Painsmith Raznal
      • [With realm restarts] Reduced the distance between floor spike gaps during Stage Two on Mythic difficulty.
        • Developers’ note: The distance between safe locations should now be more consistent with this change.
      • [With realm restarts] Shadowsteel Chains periodic damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
      • [With realm restarts] Updated the rune locations to be more consistent with clockwise rotations and slightly less demanding with counterclockwise rotations on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • [With realm restarts] Players now have an additional 10 seconds on Raid Finder difficulty, 10 seconds on Normal difficulty, and 5 seconds on Heroic difficulty to realign their fate.
    • Kel’Thuzad
      • [With realm restarts] Kel’Thuzad health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Remnant of Kel’Thuzad health reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Unstoppable Abomination health reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Soul Reaver health reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Frozen Destruction’s initial damage reduced by 40% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Frozen Destruction’s damage over time effect reduced by 10% and the duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where Kel’Thuzad would cast abilities during Howling Blizzard on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Howling Blizzard now inflicts stacking damage over the duration of the channel on Mythic difficulty.
        • Developers’ note: As we saw the community strategies for defeating Kel’Thuzad on Mythic difficulty settle on a preferred approach that involved long stretches of time stalling, waiting for cooldowns to come back up, we started exploring ways of changing the encounter so that this no longer felt required. Players have been clear from the outset that this was frustrating and tedious gameplay, or lack thereof. But we also wanted to be careful to avoid increasing the difficulty of the encounter or introducing other issues and force guilds to re-learn the encounter. We internally tested a few different approaches, including just bypassing the waiting period by resetting cooldowns like we would at the start of an encounter (a portion of which was recently seen on the 9.1.5 Public Test Realm), but testing indicated that this benefited some specs much more than others, and caused worry that groups reaching the encounter now would feel pressure to stack those specs for an easier time. The changes we’ve settled on aim at making it impossible to stall indefinitely, while reducing the difficulty of key elements of the encounter to make it no longer feel required.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • [With realm restarts] Domination Arrows health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Dark Sentinels health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Curse of Lethargy base duration reduced to 4 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 6 seconds).
      • [With realm restarts] Decrepit Orb Detonation damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Veil of Darkness radius during Stage Two reduced to 12 yards on Mythic difficulty (was 15 yards).
      • [With realm restarts] Banshee’s Fury unavoidable damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Ranger’s Heartseeker, Banshee’s Heartseeker, and Banshee’s Blades damage reduced by 8% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Resolved an issue which could cause Ruin to unintentionally fail to inflict damage.
  • The Necrotic Wake
    • Surgeon Stitchflesh
      • [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue that caused the first Stitchflesh’s Creation to not increase its applications of Festering Rot.
      • [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue that sometimes caused two Stitchflesh’s Creations to be summoned in quick succession.

Are the Sylvanas nerfs truly Mythic-only? Or is Heroic also seeing changes. Thanks!

We did it, y’all! The Office will no longer be restricted to one character! Now all our characters can enjoy this awesome TV show! :rofl:

1 Like

Mmmm, yeaaahhh… Linxy, I’m gonna need you to come in and work on Saaaaaturday.

Here are today’s hotfixes! :partying_face:

SEPTEMBER 21, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
    • Playing instruments in Myza’s Oasis no longer cancels shapeshift forms.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s teleporter event has been enabled once again.
  • Fixed an issue where some bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep were missing certain items from their loot table.
  • Fixed an issue where Horde characters weren’t automatically barking when riding a ram through Orgrimmar for the Brewfest quests “Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery!” and “Bark for Drohn’s Distillery.”
  • Fixed an issue during “Terokk’s Downfall” that prevented Skyguard Ace from casting Skyguard Flare.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some players from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest.

(Thanks for the catch!)

4 Likes

The Mythic Painsmith “nerf” to spikes feels bad imo. Feels harder than before.