Bug with the ice patches, while they disappear, they still explode and one shot people.
I was so excited at first until I noticed this was for BC not live I miss casters having the 1 second GCD.
By the way, Mana Gems are still unusable in rated PvP for Arcane Mages, I’ve been waiting for this to get fixed since pre patch and it’s extremely frustrating being unable to use one of my spec’s tools in rated PvP. I’ve reported this multiple times.
Can Confirm. We somehow trimmed our group and said no one move after we kill phase 2 KT and somehow got past this bug. Not sure how that solved anything but oh well.
I miss melee interrupts being on the GCD.
Greetings! Here are the hotfixes from today.
SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Fixed an issue where Howling Blizzard ice patches would still explode after entering the Phylactery Phase.
Player versus Player
- The amount of Conquest awarded has been increased from all activities by about 70%.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue where Lady Vashj would sometimes evade when backing up into the shield generators around her encounter area.
Is there a reason there are only four daily quests in Korthia this week instead of the five it’s been since the introduction oft he area?
Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes.
OCTOBER 1, 2021
- Call Dreadstalkers should now be able to leap to Mueh’zala in De Other Side and use Dreadbite successfully.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue causing Painsmith to sometimes stop and cast the weapon throw of Cruciform Axe, Reverberating Hammer, and Dualblade Scythe during his transition.
- Fixed an issue causing Shadowsteel Chains to persist into Stage Two if players were affected by Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) during the transition.
- Fixed issues that caused the talents Permafrost, Camouflage, Amplify Curse, Improved Curse of Exhaustion, Improved Enslave Demon, and Pathfinding to not be applying all of their effects correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Map could cause the User Interface to become non-responsive.
- Fixed an issue with missing footsteps for Dwarves and when riding ram and horse mounts.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when selecting a player in the Guild User Interface.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when reordering global channels in Chat Settings.
Arms Warriors and Windwalker Monks are still overpowered in PvP and Mana Gems are unusable in Rated PvP, please fix these.
Nice finally fixed it
I just returned to wow and I am leveling a new character (sub rogue) through Legion and today alone I have encountered this issue in various legion zones. I go to attack a mob with shadowstrike and clip through map and fall until I die and constantly DC until I need to move to graveyard. After running into this issue 3 times within a hour I just called it quits. Maybe these issues are related and should be looked into further.
Ya I was having this problem on Korthia, but I’ve either been lucky or they hotfixed that.
Disengage has dcd me for the longest time. I’d say 1 in 20 would be optimistic. Everytime it happens my hair becomes more silver.
nerf alans ty ! get rid alans shaman it ruin the fraction idenity goodjob
Blizz - What ever you did over the last 2 weeks is causing massive lag
I’ve turned all my addons off and still barely getting 50 fps in most areas. I have a solid connection on Cable @ 500ms
What the heck happened
Ms lag or latency is network (internet related) fps is graphics related.
good to hear it
Updated with today’s hotfixes.
OCTOBER 21, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be teleported to the wrong instance of the Forgotten Chamber when repairing the mirror in The Shrouded Asylum.
- Kael’thas Sunstrider should no longer be visible in chains if he is also by your side while in Sinfall for the quest “The “Unwelcome” Guests.”
- Fixed an issue that caused Thenios to be missing for some players who were trying to turn in “Mysterious Soul Mirror.”
Finally, except this wasn’t just in the Asylum, it was everywhere. It’s been a bug since the game launched and I can’t believe it took this long to be fixed.
Talk about awkward.