WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

athis is true

Can you fix this for shaman too? Why fix one and not the other?

1 Like

Can you fix the BOX OF MANY THINGS talent tree? Let us reset the talents, Efficient Looter causes an unplayable lag and crashes my game. Give everybody 1 free reset so we can get rid of this god awful laggy ‘talent’ from BOX OF MANY THINGS >.<

World of Chore-ghast is already a chore enough, don’t need the lag to go with it and crash players out of the game…

1 Like

that’s the single best talent you can get. it sounds like a pc issue. have you posted in the bug report or cs forum about this?

So nice Blizzard didn’t mention the 50% nerf to weapons in NW, guess they were too drunk and forgot to mention it.

Oh wow, for real? Thanks for the heads up. I’ll see if Wowhead has any numbers on it.

1 Like

Can you plz fix the Necrolord rogue’s Bonespikes problem ! This is unplayable with this bug in M+.

1 Like

Once again this should have been in on launch

But if you die again before you can loot you body do you lose the first. Drop of stigia?

You literally fixed no issues. Do you even play this game?

1 Like

Sticking your nose in something that shouldn’t concern you once again. The renown catchup is still garbage. Make it even faster. .

Torghast is boring, trash content. Nobody wants to do torghast on alts. You know this, which is why you made an account wide box of 250 soul ash.

Pointless hotfixes all around. The only cool one was that Slyvanas guarantees 2 mounts now. Should probably just give the entire raid the mount anyway.

1 Like

It’s not a pc issue, it’s an issue when grouping with other regions (Oceanic to NA) and makes completing Torghast in groups miserable for us Oceanic people.

3 Likes

Another completely unnecessary and pointless change that literally NO ONE was asking for. Good one Blizz. Glad to see you’re putting time and effort into things like this instead of addressing things such as Heroic Leap and Door of Shadows being unable to even leap up a 2 ft hill in Korthia.

1 Like

what an unnecessary nerf to shadow… you guys should really be looking to increase mindblast damage and the rate of proc generation in this melee heavy meta… either that or give shadowform back it’s passive physical damage reduction from previous expansions or dare I say some MOBILITY?

monk and ret oneshots need a bit more scrutiny, if not at least take a look at their mobility… don’t even get me started on hunter mobility…

lmao, Devs can’t go a week without nerfing shadow in some way can they?

1 Like

I’d normally consider getting stunned in a death circle a learn to play issue, but sure lets nerf a class instead.

No herbs, how exciting

So this is actually a bad change, you are bloating the resources and detracting from gathering professions. Introduce other rewards for anima.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

This was genuinely the straw that almost broke the camel’s back.

2 Likes

Now just remove Bolstering from Fort weeks

2 Likes