Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes:
FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Cypher of the First Ones
- Pets are no longer visible to other players during the Toccatian and Glissandian Protolock puzzles.
- Cypher talent “Trebalim Understanding” will no longer incorrectly state that another character is researching it.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Anima Reservoir in Haven will now have a permanent icon on the minimap.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where players only had a chance to loot the Deepstar Polyp from Hirukon once a day, even if they completed the puzzle and returned to defeat Hirukon again that day.
- The Coilclutch Vine for the Deepstar Polyp puzzle is now visible across all phases.
- Zereth Mortis’s aurelid mounts will now properly move at a ground mount speed appropriate to your Riding skill when used in areas where flying is prohibited.
- The Hearty Dragon Plume and Fiery Brimstone toys should now work in Zereth Mortis, the Maw and all other Shadowlands outdoor zones.
- The Cypher-Etched Torque and Cypher-Etched Lavaliere now correctly binds on pickup.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies for the quest “To Silence the Bonespeakers” could sometimes be higher level than intended.