I used it moments ago but after i came back it was gone
Took the flight over there with no problem. I got stuck in the “under attack” bug and couldn’t mount. I ended up hearthing back to my covenant. I went back to Korthia to go back over there but the Flayedwing was gone. I logged off for about an hour and when I came back it still was gone.
Guess Linxy wasn’t kidding about making sure to /pet both it’s heads…
I haven’t tried to use this yet, but that does sound frustrating.
LOL IDK why I find it so amusing to imagine the two headed dinosaur bird flying away and peacing out permanently after dropping you off.
Where is the hotfix to remove this stupid betrayal status?? By the time you roll it out it’ll be reset day anyway…
Hiya everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.
Have a nice weekend!
JULY 2, 2021
- Treasures of Korthia now displays a toast and awards achievement points when earned.
- Players will now correctly receive credit for Conquering Korthia when defeating Deomen the Vortex.
- Consumption will now always grant credit for Conquering Korthia when defeated after he has grown into a rare creature.
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) will no longer prevent Ignite from spreading.
- Fixed an issue where Venthyr players who had completed their Covenant Campaign prior to the release of Chains of Domination would see their campaign as incomplete.
- Fixed several issues where icons were mismatched on the Soulbind User Interface and the buff effects applied to players.
Creatures and NPCs
- Enemies fighting other enemies in Korthia should no longer keep players in combat after they run far enough away.
- Tormented Demolishers in Korthia are now an elite enemy.
- Kah-Bear will no longer pick fights with unsuspecting enemies nearby while tracking Malbog.
- Duchess Mynx is now more welcome to players who aren’t old friends.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that made Astronos’ Crescendo ability originate from the wrong location.
- Grim Batol
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Battered Red Drakes from taking flight.
Items and Rewards
- Korthia treasures are now found to contain many more items and will not disappear for a much longer time once first found. This should allow you to get to them and loot them before they disappear.
- Many zone consumables (such as those purchased with Infused Rubies), treasure items from the 9.0 zones, and enchants such as Shadowlands Gathering and Shady Hearth should now work in Korthia.
- Brokers’ Overflowing Bucket no longer has a hole in it, and now correctly contains meat and fish.
- Field Warden’s Torture Kit and Cold Burden of the Damned can now be transmogrified.
- Giving Ve’nari her Overstuffed Bag at the end of the “Ease of Passage” quest now removes the bag properly. It’s her bag after all.
- The animaflow teleporter used in the “Ease of Passage” quest should now be more reliable.
- The starting point of interest indicator for the quest “Good News, Everyone!” will now consistently display in the proper location on the map in Gorgoa, rather than the incorrect spot in Korthia.
- Drab Hoppers now respawn much more quickly for the quest "Gold’s No Object.”
- The tea should now be more consistently spilled upon targeted enemies for “Spill the Tea.”
- “Missing Relics” will now complete when purchasing any of the four keys that Roh-Suir has to offer.
- Fixed an issue where the beacon in “Lost Records” was not appearing if Particle Density was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where “The Vessels of Jewels” could not be turned in.
- Fixed an issue where “Finding One’s True Purpose” couldn’t be accepted again immediately if the quest was abandoned during the ritual.
- Night Fae Assault
- Enemies fighting Droman Aliothe during the Double Dromans quest now prefer to fight Droman Aliothe until directly challenged.
Excellent, thanks for fixing this stuff.
Excellent and quick change, thank you!
Too bad 99% of players dont bother to let him grow.
FIX DEMON HUNTER HEAD AND CLOAK TRANSMOG WHEN??
It has been months and months with same bug in the game. WHY?
Hey Linxy, why aren’t all the stealth nerfs being put into the hotfixes? Like rivendares blade 10% speed getting nerfed into oblivion, ect ect.
The Tormented Demolisher’s what?
I had no idea about this until about the fourth time I killed him, someone finally said something. Unfortunately we weren’t able to communicate to the Horde character wailing away on him to stop in time.
Not sure where to put this but i have yet to see any reputation rewards for Korthia in the covenant command table…is this intentional or are they coming later?
currently can’t get anymore rep, finished all the one-time quests and i’m a little bit less than a bar away from Tier 4 codex… please remove the Relic cap… I can’t get anymore rep.
Void elf paladin if blood elf druid happens
Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.
JULY 6, 2021
Shadowlands Season 2 has begun! [LEARN MORE]
- Sanctum of Domination raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market mega-dungeon
- PvP and Mythic+ Season 2
- New Mythic+ Affix: Tormented
- Layer 10 in Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused Blood Moon’s (PvP Talent) effects to persist even when the talent is not active.
- Fixed an issue where Flayed Shot (Venthyr Ability) would not display proper visuals or animations with specific weapon types equipped.
- Beast Mastery
- Kindred Beasts (PvP Talent) no longer incorrectly reduces the cooldown of Roar of Sacrifice (PvP Talent).
- Fixed an issue that caused Vivify and Enveloping Mist to consume two stacks of Thunder Focus Tea when talented into Focused Thunder.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Jade Bond and Resplendent Mist conduits from both affecting Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane’s (Talent) Gust of Mist heals.
- Fixed an issue preventing Creeping Venom (PvP Talent) from applying its debuff.
- Fixed an issue that caused Creeping Venom (PvP Talent) to ignore immunity to slow effects.
- Fixed an issue where Seeds of Rampant Growth (Runecarving Power) would apply its cooldown reduction and critical chance increase even if Fae Transfusion (Night Fae Ability) didn’t deal damage to enemy targets.
- Ancient Aftershock’s (Night Fae Ability) ground area-of-effect now puts stealthed enemies into combat.
- Fixed an issue with Conqueror’s Banner (Necrolord Ability) not always selecting the Warrior’s nearest allies.
- Anger Management (Talent) and The Wall (Runecarving Effect) give the correct amount of cooldown reduction to Shield Wall while under the effect of a Priest’s Symbol of Hope.
- Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
- Demonology Warlocks, Beast Mastery Hunters, and Unholy Death Knights will no longer grant additional damage to Bron from their Mastery’s increase to pet damage.
- Bron’s Call to Action stacks are now removed when a dungeon or raid boss encounter begins.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue with Field of Blossoms ground effect not lasting the intended duration.
Creatures and NPCs
- The spawn frequency of several rare enemies in Korthia have been increased.
- The Assault Supply Caravan will now always correctly reset if it fails to reach its intended destination.
- Towering Exterminator’s Cries of Torment ability now has sound when cast.
- Mawsworn Portals and Devouring Tears should no longer negatively impact client performance.
- Swagsnout Gromit should no longer be fooled by treasures you have already looted.
- Fixed an issue where Maelie, the Wanderer was wandering around Korthia in different locations for players while she was visiting the City of Secrets. After daily quests reset, players will see her in a consistent location on the days of her arrival.
- Seeker Hilda will no longer become stuck after defeating Famu the Infinite.
- Unbreakable Urtz now keeps to himself and no longer speaks for Ti’or.
- The Voidtalon Egg once again requires level 10 to use.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when clicking the Edge of Reality portal to Voidtalon of the Dark Star.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Mythic+ Keystones would retain affixes that do not match their Keystone level when reduced through Ta’shup in Oribos.
- Enemies will once again have the appropriate amount of health and deal the appropriate amount of damage within the dungeon.
- Spires of Ascension
- Reduced the intensity of the visual effect on players when afflicted with Blinding Flash.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- [NA realms only] The extra action button associated with the instruments in Myza’s Oasis should no longer despawn when picking up the instrument.
Items and Rewards
- The Cataloged Research cap is now 22,000 (was 12,000), allowing you to get into higher tiers with more items to purchase.
- The Archivist will now award reputation for Relic Fragment items that were consumed from your bank.
- All Korthia treasures can now be looted while in combat if you can arrange to not be attacked while opening them.
- Gladiator’s Emblem trinket effects now last 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- The Shadowlands zone reputation tabards no longer have covenant restrictions to wear them.
- Zul’gath’s Chain Coif and the Insulated Thermal Leggings should no longer drop from some Tormentor bosses for classes that cannot use them.
- The Condensed Anima Sphere conduit now correctly heals for the amount indicated in its tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where The Tome of Insight trinket was providing a greater amount of Critical Strike rating than intended.
- The trap button no longer highlights when clicking a pet ability button.
- Fixed an issue where herb and deposit minimap icons were disappearing before the gathering nodes disappeared.
- The Covenant weekly quest “Return Lost Souls” now grants Renown if you are behind and eligible for catch-up Renown.
- Master Smith Helgar in Skyhold no longer permits mounts in the forge area so they can be kept safe from the heat and any flying debris.
- The point of interest indicator for “The Last Place You Look” will return after abandoning and accepting the quest again.
- The Korthia weekly quest “Shaping Fate” should now display as a part of the Chains of Domination campaign.
- “Legend of the Animaswell” now shows a reward that indicates it will unlock the Legend of the Animaswell adventure on your Command table for the week when you turn it in.
- Fixed an issue with the quest “A Dangerous Harvest” which caused the Nightsong Ardenmoth transformation to be easily removed.
- Fixed an issue where the “Keli’dan The Breaker” quest would have to be restarted if the cinematic was canceled.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- The cast time when activating the Empowered buff has been removed.
- Anima Powers
- Increased the Phantasma bonus from Empowered Phantasma to 200% (was 150%).
- Fixed an issue where bonus Phantasma from Empowered Phantasma would not be granted with the Efficient Looter power.
- Unstable Phantasma
- Recovered Phantasma is now automatically awarded to players upon killing the Phantasmic Amalgamation instead of having to be looted.
- Phantasmic Amalgamations should no longer evade if they spawn too close to a wall.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild roster couldn’t sort by Mythic+ Rating.
- Pressing the ESC button while on the Reconnect screen will now close the client.
- The Ultra option for Particle Density can now be selected in System Settings.
Burning Crusade Classic
- “Tear of the Earthmother”, “The Lexicon Demonica”, and “Underworld Loam” quests can now be completed on Heroic dungeon difficulty.
- The Shattered Halls
- Fixed an issue where Warchief Kargath Bladefist would not cast Blade Dance in certain situations.
One accidental apostrophe isn’t that bad for how many were written! I shall go back and fix it, thanks for the catch.
Is this going to increase weekly?
Even at 22k it’s eventually going to force players that don’t want to dump it into catch up gear to dump it into catch up gear.
Hello! Please remove the honor cap <3