If I switch covenants, will the spirits I have planted in the Queen’s Conservatory be there when I return or will they vanish?
There’s a gamebreaking Ashran bug. Killing Volrath does not “end” the game of Ashran.
Increasingly more long down time sessions for maintenance the timing of which seemingly deliberately targeted and anyone that does not work a typical 9-5 day or those that play abroad but on US servers.
Why from 07:00 ? 0:400 would inconvenience far less paying customers than it does the comparatively few staff involved
All these hours of maintenance and still our toons are unable to carry our certain actions because they are stuck in combat when they clearly are not
the character stuck assistance is still pretty crap,all we need most of the time is a button that will move us to the nearest a safe place NEARBY… and then fixing the place next maintenance session so other’s toons don’t get stuck there in future
Why can NPCs run up and down terrain toons cant
Why are told target is not in sight when we are targeting it because we can see it
Why are we dependent on long and often explanations of aspects of the game from other players often on 3rd party sources rather than simple plain and succinct guides written by the developers before or along side the release of new content. And ot written by people that don’t need a manual… if I could understand most explanations I would not be asking for help
Welcome to Trashran I guess? Last time I was in there it crashed my frame rate to death by powerpoint half the time
NIGHT FAE: QUEENS CONSERVATORY
- All seeds now stack to 200 (was 20).
But, not catalysts. Gee, thanks.
Heya everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:
NOVEMBER 3, 2021
- Fixed an issue with Divine Storm not hitting all nearby enemies if your primary target is affected with Judgment.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that was causing Observer Yorik to respawn too quickly.
Items and Rewards
- Temporarily removed the Conquest and Valor cap until the next season begins.
- Developers’ note: Early in a season, it’s beneficial to pace gear acquisition by adding a maximum amount of Conquest and Valor that can be earned weekly to prevent having a dominant advantage by playing an excessive amount of hours in PvP and Mythic+. As the weeks go by and the cap increases, we reach a point where there’s no longer a dominant advantage in gear acquisition with grinding Conquest and Valor and it’s friendlier to simply remove the cap entirely for those who are catching up or gearing alts until the next season begins. We’ve reached that point and have removed the Conquest and Valor caps for the rest of Season 2. When the next season begins, all Conquest and Valor will be converted into gold and sent to the character’s mail.
Player versus Player
- Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) damage and healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Developers’ note: We initially tuned the Righteous Might conduit for Necrolord Paladins with both PvE and Retribution Paladins in mind, but due to a combination of synergies and Protection-specific multipliers, Protection Paladins were able to near-double the effect of an already-buffed Conduit to create a deadly round-start burst outlier in PvP matches. We’re cutting down its effectiveness in PvP while we keep an eye on the conduit’s impact in PvE to see if follow-up tuning is necessary over the coming days.
- Players who skipped the Maw intro while in a Timewalking Campaign should no longer be sent back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar when they reach level 50.
- Covenant Campaigns blocked behind the Callings tutorial quest should now be properly flagged to proceed the next time they visit Oribos or their Sanctum Hall.
- Fixed an issue where some characters who switched to the Necrolord covenant would not be able to see Emeni during the quest, “Never Had a Friend Like Me.”
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue that caused Mythic+ Rating to display incorrectly in Group Finder.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips for some Adventures companions were displaying with a gray background.
Burning Crusade Classic
- You can now report players from the /who menu.
- Fixed an issue where an extra confirmation pop-up would appear when entering a War Game.
- Fixed an issue where keybinds were not correctly loading for the War Game Commentator User Interface.
So why not make KSM account wide
The quest “Never had a friend like me” is still bugged for me, I’ve tried restarting, dropping the quest and restarting and Emeni continues to disappear once I accept the quest making it unable to turn in. If I abandon the quest Emeni pops right back up.
Hah…funny it always seemed to respawn that fast even prior to 9.1.5
I like how they just subtly admit that PVE and Retribution Paladins are intended to be mutually exclusive
The 50% PvP nerf is currently affecting all paladin specs, not just Protection.
Im Sorry, but the targeted nerf on Righteous Might for Protection Paladin is affecting all Spec. Can this be fixed for Ret please?
Right… I can’t tell if you believe this or if you think your player base is just so stupid they’ll buy it.
So…the star on the world map for the Slumbering Emperor rare spawn in Ardenweald is now not properly alighned with the mobs hittable location, making it much, much harder to pull than it really should be
Shadowlace armor in the tailoring crafting menus shows as requiring level 57 to equip, but the items require level 60
Emeni is still bugged. Come on lol.
Emeni is still bugged for me also. She despawns after accepting the quest to soulbind with her, and one cannot actually soulbind with her. I ran the whole list of quests and I have Renown 51, and up to the quest “A Place to Call Home” completed in the unlock questline. Still nothing, despite this being allegedly fixed according to the customer service window and this blue post.
Blue post clearly contains errors. Already did a bug report. Any ETA on this getting fixed so I can do some keys as Necro???
I am returning to the necrolord covenant, if that makes a difference. Tried abandoning the quest. She reappears but upon reaccepting the quest, she actually just vanishes again >.<!!!
(Very frustrating because I had a lot of issues with necro quests to begin with and that is why I initially left for a different covenant. Why have all the other covenants seemingly been smooth, but necro is like driving down a road loaded with potholes? I also can’t seem to get a ticket put in about it because blizzard has hidden this to the Nth degree for some odd reason. Strongly considering not renewing my sub right now since customer service cannot be bothered to provide answers on these types of things.)
Hello, I was able to fix this issue, not sure if it’ll fix it for you, It sounds crazy but make sure you abandon the quest “Never had a friend like me” go to Orgrimar, turn on warmode then go back and accept the quest, this is what I did to get it to work. There is a thread here on the forums about this problem where I found people saying it worked for them so I tried and I’m happy I did. Good luck my friend.
nice commenting for freaking wowlogs to recognize my guild lmao!
This fixed it for me. Taibox, you rock! Thank you for your outstanding customer service as [most probably] another customer! Blizz should give you a month of free game time for your honorable service that has brightened my day!
Here are the hotfixes from today:
NOVEMBER 4, 2021
- The following abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Blessing of Sacrifice (Paladin)
- Die by the Sword (Arms Warrior)
- Enraged Regeneration (Fury Warrior)
- The following Covenant abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae)
- Several Racial abilities with cooldowns greater than 2 minutes have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Blades would continue to attack the enemy after the Rogue was under crowd-control effects.
Items and Rewards
- Queen’s Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 (was 20).
- The Forgotten Feather in Korthia can once again be looted.
- Fixed an issue where the Gateway Control Shard could be used while under certain effects such as stun and wouldn’t break characters out of stealth.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Wind Waker’s (PvP Talent) radius to be larger than intended, and also cleared movement impairing effects off of the Monk prior to having two stacks.
- The Mark of the Midnight Runestag recipe no longer requires Revered with the Wild Hunt to learn.
- “Observing Victory” now displays its turn-in location on the Oribos map.
- Underbelly Lowlifes during the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly” now deal the appropriate amount of damage.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer offered to characters that haven’t learned these abilities yet.
- Long Tail Dynarats obtained from Chaotic Concoctions now deal the appropriate amount of damage as indicated by its tooltip and only one can be used on a target.
- Fixed an issue where players with slower connections may miss out on the first floor Anima Cell. Cross realm players were more likely to notice this issue.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed an issue preventing Android 12 users from installing the app.