Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:
NOVEMBER 19, 2021
17th Anniversary Event
- The reward tooltip for “Korrak’s Revenge” now says completed after completing the quest.
- Banners for the Vulpera and Mechagnomes have been added to the entryway.
- [With realm restarts] Renamed Explorer of the Shadowlands to Shadowlands Voyager to reflect the investment required.
- [With realm restarts] Added a new Shadowlands Explorer achievement to mirror prior expansion exploration achievements
- Anima Conductor
- Enhancements from the Anima Conductor should no longer re-cast themselves repeatedly in some cases.
Dungeons and Raids
- Serpentshrine Cavern
- The Lurker Below
- The Lurker Below will now drop the correct personal loot.
Items and Rewards
- [With realm restarts] Scouting Map: Into the Shadowlands now requires the new Shadowlands Explorer achievement to purchase.
- Developers’ note: This is so that the Heirloom flight maps added in 9.1.5 have consistent requirements with the Heirloom flight maps from other expansions.
- Fixed an issue where the shells of the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells would not hide in combat.
Korthia and the Maw
- Removed the requirement of completing “Beginning the Collection” in order to accept or complete Archivist relic quests in Korthia.
- Timeless Mechanical Dragonling’s Time Bomb attack is now functional.
WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery
- Fixed an issue where the option to leave a battleground queue was unavailable.
- Several helmets such as Expert Goldminer’s Helmet and Netherwind Crown will once again properly display.
- [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where quests below your level had a greater penalty to reputation gain than intended.
- [With realm restarts] The in-game clock text should no longer be misaligned at certain resolutions.
- [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where the World Map button on the minimap would overlap with the Tracking spell indicator.