WoW Companion App not giving rewards

Hello,

I've used the WoW Companion app a few times now and I noticed when completing missions through it I'm not being my rep or Azerite shards. :(
I am having the same issue. I just completed a Champions of Azeroth rep mission. Logged in today and nothing. Still at the same rep. I haven't really checked before this, but I know 100% this time.
I saw this happen as well, at least as far as I can tell from Armory. 1025/6000 Champions of Azeroth Friendly before claiming a rep mission award, unchanged after.
just ran into the rep bug, ran 2 Zandalari missions while at work that should have put me into revered when done, got home and logged in and still sitting just short of the revered mark
I'm not sure if there's a Heisenberg bug or just us trusting imperfect memory, but I did a careful experiment last night.

I logged into the game and recorded my reputation (2270/6000 friendly) and then used the mission table to start a reputation reward mission for that faction (Champions of Azeroth).

When the mission completed, I used the app to collect it. Both the reward (250) and the bonus (225) scored, for a total of 475 rep points.

I then logged into the game and looked at my reputation, which was 2745/6000. That is an increase of 475, as would have been expected.

So it worked, this time, while I watched it like a hawk. Again, this could be a Heisenberg bug (a software error that changes behavior if you observe it), a bug in other variations of my experiment (specific missions, or starting missions in the app instead of the game) or no bug at all except for imperfect recall.

I'll do more experiments to check the behavior in other conditions.
this being reported in august as a bug, and has no blue post response.

it's now nov 2nd. this is still a bug. no faction rep gained from using the app, GG.
1 Like

I’ve just encountered this with Chain Ignitorcoils, Completed mission yesterday with 187%, (i got the bonus too), logged in yesterday evening and had forgotten about it, but during play I got another Chain ignitorcoil and it refreshed my memory. Upon looking EVERYWHERE, I only have 1 Chain Ignitorcoil.

Not happy

Hello Fadefury,

I checked your account and the log shows that you had the 1 chain ignitercoil in your inventory but the 2nd one you’re looking for, the reward from the Houndstooth mission, has not been collected yet. Please log in to collect your reward.

1 Like

Hi,

I collected rank 2 of Worldvien resonance and not seeing it in my bags