Wow classic

Hi! Just a quick two questions, I’ve finally got burned out with BFA and I took the plunge into classic via NA as I’m an EU player so wanted to mix things up.

Am I too late joining the fun? I got to level 5 last night and had more social interaction and fun with random people then I ever have had in BFA, is it always this social too??

3 Likes

Welcome to Classic!

There’s no rush to 60, and you’re not really late. The initial rush is gone, which is nice for more comfortable and steady leveling, but finding runs for dungeons will also be more difficult - depends on what you’re going to be playing.

It’s usually that social or more. It’s a much more grounded, social-designed game.

4 Likes

Absolutely not. Take your time, have fun, enjoy the experience. You’ll have a better time than if you try to blast your way to max level as quickly as possible.

I just rerolled on a different server from my main so that I could start fresh and take my time. Playing Pally for the first time and having way more fun this way.

4 Likes

Thank you for both your answers ! Hope you both have a great day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re definitely not too late. First thing you should do if you want to get on everyone’s good side is start Multiboxing right off. Then setup scripts and Bot all those alt accounts while you sleep. Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

I’ve leveled from 30-54 in the last month after getting to 30 in March.

1. Plenty of people to group with while questing
  2. Plenty of cheap BoEs to help you on the AH
  3. Have not actually run and completed a dungeon. It’s just boosts.

If you enjoy questing then you haven’t missed anything. Welcome to the fun!

1 Like

Thank you for the answer frosti! Don’t think I will be multi botting mr warrior ;)!

Would you say my realm choice is good? I’ve gone to play on Grobbulus as horde, heard good things about the realm previously!

I’m Oceanic so can’t answer that sorry!

1 Like

No, join the game!

1 Like

The game??

yes!
do it!

1 Like

Nah never to late.

1 Like

I was having an semi blah day and OMG I so needed this right now. You are the best !

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!! Hopefully cross roads with some of you!

Depends on the server, not everyone can still find groups on fresh characters or alts that don’t want to spend the gold for a dungeon/boost to level. At least that’s how it is on my server as of late, idk though could be wrong haven’t played in a week.

I am observing in my server that alot of folks prefer boosting rather than regular dungeon.

Well on my server I saw it all LFG blah to wtb blah run.

I run dungeons for fun on my guy 50+ mostly. I am sure others do same.

On prime time you are going to have 5k plus players on. I am sure u will find a group.

Tip: role play it a little and sell urself(as in make it sound fun or something).

1 Like

Welcome to Classic! My suggestion is to take your time with leveling as others have mentioned, and don’t use paid dungeon boosts on your first character even though you’ll see a lot of advertisements for those on your server’s LookingForGroup channel. You’ll have a lot more fun getting to 60 the long way on your first go. Enjoy the quests, enjoy the open world, and enjoy doing the leveling dungeons in full 5 man groups if you can find them.

1 Like