WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

The game is unplayable. It’s about time you either refund game time or allow alliance server transfers. It is impossible to play as alliance on Fairbanks, and it is a complete waste of money to pay for a subscription while Blizzard does nothing to fix the problem.

4 Likes

Its too bad they won’t open transfers to a realm that wasn’t so unsure of whether or not it was the new BR server. I thought that BR planned to go there. I was wrong I guess.

open kirtonos - heartseeker horde pls

Just a warning for anyone wanting to transfer. They say in the transfer it doesn’t effect your honor, it does. I lost all my honor after transfer, It brought over my total kills but that and the honor wasn’t applied to the weekly rank reset. Only my new kills/honor after the transfer. Not a big deal, just wish they were more straight forward with this as I might not of transferred. Support was non helpful and swept it under the rug like it was a bug. I don’t think this is a bug, more like something they haven’t thought of or addressed with character transfers. You have been warned.

3 Likes

I just want to get outta Herod… can’t deal with this queue. Why even offer free migration when its it really isn’t available? I’m stuck on this server with unplayable character.

4 Likes

Can confirm: Fairbanks is unplayable for alliance.

Can confirm: Stalagg is unplayable for alliance.

2 Likes

Can Confirm: Heartseeker is Unplayable for Horde before and after Transfer
84 : 16 estimated according to Ironforge.pro

1 Like

Because “you rolled on a PVP server. If you can’t deal with the PVP you should roll on a PVE server” or “you did this to yourself when you chose horde, the horde have made themselves targets”.

I sympathize, I really do. I am minority on Smolderweb. This is stuff people have been saying to victim blame us since the 14th.

Soooooo…… Kirtonos has the 3rd highest imbalance and is almost unplayable as Alliance yet not on the list for transfers. This will very shortly cause people like me to just cancel . ANY word on if and when we will get to transfer and be able to play again? Or should I just go ahead and unsub now to save the headache?

2 Likes

i cant log on , the servers are down?

Ended up heading over to Felstriker :slight_smile:

If you can transfer and are sick of queues. Come to earthfury if you can, great balance and not overpopulated ganking. I moved from last week, been having a great time since.

I transferred from Pagle to Windseeker (horde) and i am extremely disappointed with the move is there anyway i can go back to my original server?

Please shut down transfers to Earthfury. Our population is amazing and dont need the 5 other Faerlina guilds talking about coming here to give us a queue. Some of us chose a smaller server for a reason. Thank you.

nothing against just wanted to add. Heartseeker when i joined it was fairly balanced to a point when i joined. think it was roughly 52 :48 some where in that region. then blizzard went to appease the Faerlina twitch server and opened transfers cause of the high pop server queues…

then out of the blue like (random guess) 2000 alliance came to heartseeker P.O’d cause of whatever happened on that server and just dropped the ratio all the way down to 80 : 20 within a week. and slowly killing off the horde population to where the faction is literally dying on the server. thats how heartseeker got to where it was.

1 Like

I submitted for transfer late last night… said approx. 1 hour
13hrs later it is still showing this… did I miss something ?

Please open up Kirtonos to heartseeker for horde side. I would join in an instant and help out heartseeker. Please blizzard.

3 Likes