WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

There is currently a 25/75 ally to horde % split on Arugal… Ally are leaving the server making it even worse…

STOP ALLY TRANSFERING!

1 Like

If you want us to transfer off Arugal, please allow us to go to Yojamba

1 Like

If he moves to a PvE realm, he will gain the same advantage as everyone else. Your point? Also, yes they did allow PvP to PvE, and PvE to PvP when there were dedicated servers in retail.

Says alot when 99% of devs are Horde players, including Ion himself. They’re not in it for fair gameplay.

5 Likes

Where can you view the active population base of servers?

Make PVP Servers gate at 60/40 or 55/45 max

5 Likes

Put Kirtonos on the list for Alliance to transfer to here.

Why can’t I move my alliance on Fairbanks to a PvE server? The game is literally unplayable as alliance due to horde outnumbering us 3 to 1. Not going to be forced to be the horde’s punching dummy so I guess I’ll just cancel subscription. Thanks.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Felstriker? We chillin down here.

1 Like

Anyone else having problems with character transfer? Me and my entire group who play together transferred to Heartseeker about 18 hours ago, and the transfer is still not complete. It gave us a 30 minute estimated time, then a 1-3 hour time. Nothing has happened and cannot use the characters, or transfer again.

1 Like

Are paid server transfers coming? I would really like to get off Earthfury as horde. It’s all multi boxers on horde side. Impossible to get any kind of group outside of like a 3 hour windows in the evening.

1 Like

If you can’t fix the faction imbalance then please let us transfer to pve realms

3 Likes

This is ridiculous. I am waiting for my character move from Faerlina to Earthfury for 9 Hrs already . WTF is going on ?

I have the same problem on Faerlina. I’m trying to get away from streamer swamp. 9 Hrs wait so far. My estimated move was 1-3 hrs… I say fire devs.

yah, at 21 hours no no luck.

I am also very unhappy with how my transfer is going…I have the weekend off but am unable to play with my friends due to these issues. Can we at lest get an update on the situation? ETA? Plans for compensation? We do this to make the game better for your other customers but end up in this situation…not cool.

2 Likes

has anyone got through to support about this?

Bliizard Representative…

Can we please transfer from Arugal onto Remulos. It has a smaller population. I play horde and it has a higher Alliance presence.

Did anyone finish their transfer already?
I’m waiting over 24 hrs already. On the f***g weekend. This smells more and more like Activision not Blizzard.

encourage players to use the Free Character Move service to avoid excessive queues…

(Only those, who… Are… NOT… In. A. Guild or a loveable Guild).

Transfer is approaching the 40 hour mark of being stuck.