WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

you are raid logging as i stated i have leveled 2 alts and done these dungeons. you don’t wanna put in the effort then you dont get to do the content. simple

1 Like

On the contrary, one of the biggest complaints about RDF is that Anti-RDF players would HAVE to use it.

Ah yeah I don’t put in effort opening up LFG and seeing nobody signed up for the dungeons my level. Yeah, my fault totally.

Oh what, you’re gonna tell me it’s my fault for not being annoying and whispering anyone my level range “Hey wanna run ____?”

Do you knock on every door in your neighborhood to tell them about their lord and savior?

Chances are, if they wanted to run the dungeon they’d sign up for it. No need to be annoying and nag others.

2 Likes

nope im gonna tell you to ask your friends or guild mates if you have any if they would like to level. then you can do dungeons all day long.

if you do not want to get to know the community you are playing with no one can help you but a automated system that will force people to be with you. i understand why you struggle you would pick on the low dps the whole dungeon “lol grey phaser noob” then wonder why no one wants to dungeon with you -_-

1 Like

Thanks blizzard! Just what I needed waiting for phase 2!

RDF doesn’t force people to group with you, it just pulls from a much wider pool of players.

Okay, let’s ask my friends, oh, either they’re not on, or don’t have alts my level.

Let’s ask my guild, oh, the people that are on don’t have anyone in my level range

Alright let’s check LFG, aaaaand it’s empty.

Alright, back to single player rpg questing.

How do you not see the issue here?

Do you always have someone at your beck and call from your friend group or guild? Do you force them to never play so you only play at your time schedule?

5 Likes

puts you with a bunch of randoms you never meet and have no choice who they are sounds forced.

unless you que with friends then you do need RDF making this arguement mute,

you know there are other games right ? like thousands of them you could wait until your friends are ready.

your choice you choose not to wait then yes single player game. because that is how you are playing. lets be honest if the people was replaced with bots you would have no idea you que get done leave do it again.

2 Likes

So, by definition LFG is forcing others to group with you.

nobody else in LFG

get invited because nobody else there

You sign up and get invited by random people.

Not so different.

2 Likes

i know you have a hard time grasping the concept of having friends but you know. goes a long way in this version of the game.

2 Likes

Yeah, okay.

blizzard what are you doing? bring in rdf, no one would care about the stupid buff id you put rdf in. stop funneling all your smart people into retail and help wrath too. its ridculous we have to beg for a feature that was in this game before. dummies.

4 Likes

we seem to be stuck in a loop.

This is a dumb take. Anti-rdfers tell us that the rdf queue will be more than an hour. Then they tell us with rdf you do one dungeon and the groups break up. If it takes an hour to get a dungeon that takes less than 30 minutes to run and then queue for another dungeon for and hour to do another 30 minute dungeon players would do two dungeons for every 3 hours they play. Almost no one would do that.

1 Like

That’s not a fact. I think the word you’re looking for is lie

2 Likes

How can it be forced when everyone who uses the rdf has to click a few times to get a group? Everyone who joins the rdf queue actively chose to play with a random group.

That’s nonsense. Back in MoP I think they added the Proving Grounds. You were grouped with 4 npcs to do a few bosses. You had to complete the Proving Grounds on bronze, silver and gold to advance to the more difficult dungeons and raids. It was easy to tell the bots from a real player. If you played the game you’d know that.

2 Likes

Great decision, leveling was a blast with Joyous journeys because more people were willing to be on their alts as it felt like less of a grind. That leads to more people wanting to do instances 10-79 which removes a lot of the need for RDF, plus it’s faster.

Which then leads into more raids being done since people have more characters to get geared.

All around a great decision by Blizzard.

1 Like

Just more bs. No one has enough friends with low level alts at the correct level that you can always get a full group for all your alts. Either you don’t level many alts, or you don’t do many dungeons, or you’re lying.

3 Likes

You know you can make friends on this game, right?

1 Like

Of course. I have a lot of friends in game and I’ve always joined good guilds from original vanilla on. I’ve never joined the rdf queue alone. I always joined with 1, 2, or more friends and just used it to fill out the group. But no one has enough friends that have alts at every level that they can always find a full group for everyone of their alts. And even the friend that has an alt at the correct level today might level their alt faster or slower than you and not be at the correct level tomorrow. If you claim you always had enough friends to always find a group for everyone of your alts I’ll think you’re a liar.

3 Likes

Stopped reading after the second sentence. “Nobody has enough friends…”, “Hey don’t insinuate I have no friends, I have loads of friends!”

I leveled characters during pre-patch WoTLK to get ready for the expansion, tons of people were on and it made for a great dungeon doing experience when everyone would ding at least once. Also had players that I grouped up with and leveled from 20 until 80. Don’t think it would have been as meaningful with RDF

2 Likes