WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

also im holy main spec because my son is dps. but you believe the fantasy.

It’s always the most bad that are the most toxic, it’s funny.

Sure, you’re holy main spec, but that parse was logged as you being Ret.

1 Like

you know cause i dont care about this stuff… so you know i dont log… any logs are by some random raid leader. but you let your “logs” dicatate your life.

Then don’t call out others for “being bad” when you yourself are low grey with no intention of ever improving because “I don’t care about my performance”

5 Likes

I’m betting the 17th.

correct i do not care and neither does blizzard as stated here
here

Ah so now you’re blaming your class? Here come the excuses.

You’re competing against other ret paladins, so you’re grey compared to OTHER RETs

2 Likes

Also, if blee

didnt read it did you let me highight the important part. since you have a hard time doing things without a log to tell you …
bleedding-edge groups going for realm firsts, or engaging in speed runs or other highly competitive activities choose to eschew a certain spec to hyper-optimize their setup, that alone is not a sufficient reason to make direct and inauthentic changes to a spec’s core functionality or scaling. Those groups simply do not represent the majority of the raiding population in Wrath Classic and we should not be attempting to balance the game around them.

1 Like

And? Still not seeing why you’re grey and proud.

Edit: Grey and proud AND putting down others for “being bad” when you yourself, are.

3 Likes

nope your just the player blizz is trying to get rid of :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You started this.

again nope im not the one claiming the game is broken because i dont have friends. then you brought in this dumb log system like it proved some kind of point. when it doesnt prove anything other then you being a eletist.

1 Like

Dunning Kruger here is real. You started this. But go on, keep blaming your class, or blaming how parsing is elitest, while you’re grey and proud of it.

3 Likes

I just hit 80 last night after hard leveling from 70-80 in 4 days. NOW the 50% exp buff is here?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aww well…

was talking about daygoneby you know the dude who said all of this who is on every single post complaining he cant find a group for deadmines and has been level 22 for about a month now. and your acting like it was target at you when you was not even in the conversation. inserting yourself and being offended. starting think you have had some trauma about people calling you bad hence why you pull the log card
" waahhhh im not bad look at my logs"

It doesn’t have to be at me, but instead of thinking maybe there’s nobody levelling alts and the old world being completely dead you went straight for “oh he sucks nobody wants to play with him”

The moment you brought skill into it, you can’t really say “Oh he sucks that’s why nobody does things with him” when your performance is the way it is.

Before JJ (and we still have no idea if it’ll really help out) old world was completely dead and empty.

4 Likes

I will take this over what is currently in place. This is a month long event and I dont no life WoW so this definitely gives me the opportunity to shelf my paly and try out other classes. Frankly, I would like to see if this brings back more people for the time being before Ulduar. People cry about the “Classic” experience and here Im just trying to find people to raid with.

having a personality that sucks and sucking at a game is a differnt thing… also false i have leveled 2 alts without it and done the dungeons i wanted just fine. you just being over dramatic. only slow if you dont have friends.

Not all servers are the same.

if someone went on a megaserver they have much better chances of getting groups than a server that is a quarter of the size of it.

1 Like

i play on a medium to small server never had a que ever but keep being over dramatic wont get you far.