WoW Classic Ahn’Qiraj: The Scarab Lords are Rising!

WoW Classic Ahn’Qiraj: The Scarab Lords are Rising!

The Alliance and the Horde continue to heed the call to arms and soon the Scarab Lords will rise at the ringing of the gong on realms who have completed the war effort and hearken the way into the Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj and Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Unplayable patch, there’s so many bugs! :scream:

53 Likes

cool thanks

Hey cool, the Alliance only need to gather 1 Linen Bandage and 1 Light Leather. This will go much faster this time around.

5 Likes

It’s a shame we’ll never get a vanilla experience for this event since the materials required were known since launch. It took weeks/months to open in vanilla, it will probably be open within a few days on 90% of servers in classic.

edit: LOL at title saying 29th while the article says 28th. Me thinks someone just copy-pasted the EU post.

edit2: nice ninja edit :wink:

3 Likes

Has Classic Started Character Boost yet ?

2 Likes

Unlock the transfer!!! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS

5 Likes

Our server is targeting August 18 for the opening, so not necessarily within days. Even with the foreknowledge, it’s going to take us a few weeks.

It’ll be a full week minimum to get the gates open.

are these numbers correct? 1 stack of leather?

1 Like

You and a couple other people have mentioned this.

Just an FYI the number beside the turn in isn’t the amount needed for the turn in, it’s the level you need in the respective profession to gather the mat.

2 Likes

Those are profession skill level minimums. Not the amount of materials needed. Some items can be farmed, but for those with professions, they can create or gather.

2 Likes

Are the requirement amounts changing or will the be the same from 12.1?

What about paid servertransfer?

…get out…

5 Likes

Can you detail how many is that “small amounts” of supplies that will begin turning in automatically, after 30 days

Strange they don’t say HOW MUCH of the items we need still dont know if its the orginal numbers or more do we?

2 Likes

Sooooo it is only NON HEAVY bandages? I read on WoWHead that you were able to turn in Heavy Silk Bandages and such? I made so many heavy silk and mageweave…

2 Likes