WoW Classic Testing Access as of May 22

But will you get far?

Okay now the server pop is locked… what he hell is going on blizzard. waiting in queue 4 times now.

So the queue is part of the testing, expect a lot of getting back into line because on launch it will need to cut people beyond the line limits and return them just as we’re testing, plus servers can fail. You’re actually testing what needs to be tested by hopping back into queue; it’s not just too many people it’s a big part of the actual test.

Retrieving realm list, cmon 3rd time lets gooo!

I’m in! i think… Logging in to game server

That’s where I got put into the login screen again. x’D

I didn’t get in, tried 4 times, and now it says they are full. I’m going to cry.

This is beautiful to watch, haha. This is what really makes any games launch an real experience!

Maybe the login server is the test haha? :slight_smile: last night was so cool seeing everyone logfing in and running from the undead start point while i was in the cinematic.

Today wow3 and wow4 will not work. Wow 3 no realms. Wow4 offline and now you have been disconnected. Repaired game files. No changes and no difference. Trying for the fifth time.

Servers not up yet or just me? Something else going on?

This is all just a part of stress testing.

1 Like

This certainly reminds me of classic with the wait times to log in and server offline messages.

Thanks Blizzard, but no thanks. Your test failed and I’m done looking at a screen saying I have been disconnected 15 minutes out of a 2 hour window.

That was old era Blizzard-think. For better or worse, we are in the New Era of Blizzard. If they are moving more toward mtx, they’ll start catering to the whales.

You know what a STRESS test is, right? It’s not supposed to be working, they’re working out the worst case scenarios and stuff lol

1 Like

Lots of memories of Vanilla bein like this around Christmas of 04

LOL, this is exactly what a stress test is for. Now they know they need something better.

You never thought for a second the test involved this queue and failure process - which is 100% going to happen on launch? Blizzard could devote the servers and processing power to let you in but that would ruin the whole purpose of the first phase of this test. They don’t need you to actually try the game, that’s the beta testers, this is stress testing, like looking at thousands of incoming connections and dealing with the queues and reshuffling.

You disillusioned yourself and blamed Blizzard for it.

1 Like

population locked lol

It will be open till Thursday also guys. Breathe alittle <3

1 Like

and like 2300 ppl in queue

Just got past the greyed out server, and stuck at Logging into Game Server :frowning: