WoW Classic Testing Access as of May 22

Yes because 2003 was friends and family only!!! Hahaha Beta did not release until Feb 2004.

So you see how logic works. If you were in “beta in 2003.” Since it was friends and family only alpha. Then by logic you must be claiming to be in friends and family only alpha. Since the beta was not released until 04…

Follow the LOGIC?

They did have a Beta that wasn’t just for friends and family. My boyfriend was in it. And no he’s not lieing to me, we were together back then and i saw it with my own two eyes. However I’m not sure of the year. So maybe that person was thinking of the same Beta. Take a chill! Memories aren’t always 100% accurate.

I hear you. It was 04. In Feb. I am only denying it because he is using that criteria as some kind of validity to why he knows that this is the “worst” beta he has ever seen. When you make a claim and use a false fact to justify said claim, it hurts the truth or accuracy of that claim.

The whole argument is that he just has an opinion that the beta is trash. With no bullet points or statements as to why it is bad.

Just reminding folks to keep things calm.

3 Likes

I hear ya. I’ll leave it be. But hey everyone is so hype for the game that we are all myself included flaming the forums out of our passion for the game.

I appreciate your difference of opinion @Elibourne have a nice day. And I truly do hope you get into the beta.

I can’t log in the Beta ,after the last patch it keep saying no server available and can’t post in the classic beta forum … :thinking:

Calm? CALM?!

What do you mean, CALM?!

1 Like

… like… on a vacation… on a beach…? :wink:

2 Likes

Were you invited to the closed beta or the stress test?

1 Like

Does this look calm to you, Bornakk?

1 Like

Considering you’re about to be hanging out with the spirit healer there… yes, it does. =D

5 Likes

Probably Stress Test Like me and flaming the reload button. Knowing that it wont work for us. But yet still praying we somehow hit a magical click that will let us into the closed beta realms.
Hahaha

1 Like

Ah, you’re right… I was only hiding my UI to hide how my armor was as red as Patchwerk :wink:

2 Likes

What if mine says Beta and Stress test?

mmmm both ?!

1 Like

I see what you did there… Playing like you were in both to get them to make sure to add both to your account!

Smart move but you will sit here with me and the other stress test plebs you trickster!

1 Like

I tried logging in but it keeps saying server is unavailable.

what you saying ?

1 Like