WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

back in again! woot!

Some feedback:

Got in smoothly. Able to create character. Quested until Level 6.

Everything felt fine until the Gold Dust and Candle collection quests. It took over an hour to complete them. Why? Too many players all on the same quest. Not enough mobs. The mobs didn’t respawn fast enough for everyone to share. Being in a group made it worse because item drops for 1 person per mob, which I remember being a thing in Vanilla.

Ended up being in a group with just 1 rl friend. Turned loot to FFA. Confirmed mobs at Jasperlode drop the items. Jasperlode was over-populated with other players with the same idea.

Just pointing out a potential bottleneck.

1 Like

Even tho i will be unable to play, I vote keep the test realms up for the weekend.

3 Likes

Definite bottleneck… but that’s Classic for ya.

1 Like

Here! Here! I have a lot of things i need to do this weekend and i really don’t want to do them. Please keep the stress test server up!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

did anyone else see message that 100 ppl will get invited to beta?

Down for good this time?

Nope! im in again

1 Like

Speaking of that extra test account (which is wow6 for me). It’s no longer listed as stress test. It’s just another Legion test account. Maybe it always was…but I feel like it mentioned Classic at one point. And it no longer does.

It sure was! It would be nice to have a beta invite but oh well… maybe I will get another stress test invite and use up more of my PTO. :smile:

From server operators.

“The Stress Test realm will close at 6pm PDT (~53min) you should find a little present for your efforts waiting for you at your faction leaders.”

Hint, it is gnoll shaped.

I saw some Hoggers running around Durotar just now, but then the world server went down again.

Hoggers as soon as you spawn in making a character lol

Pretty sure the stress test access will remain through all of the future stress tests. would be annoying to go through and wipe people’s access privileges to the stress test server; only to potentially give it back through a mass invite next

1 Like

faction leader thing is real… in IF “i go to turn in reports quest” Hogger is there named Thrall

1 Like

Crazy…

1 Like

We must protect our leaders from “Hogger”!

STOP DISCONNECTING HORDE SO WE CAN ACTUALLY KILL BOLVAR HOGGER. Please.

4 Likes

YES PLEASE save US

the game is over now :frowning: I miss vinalla wow. Hope you see you all in the beta