WoW Classic Stress Test Date

Yeah, can you believe that? Hilarious. Nice try ridiculing my choices :wink: Anyone else?

3 Likes

I thought the stress test in June was really fun. I could see taking time off for the next one. Enjoy what you enjoy =)

1 Like

Give Kochegar a break, a TRUE fan, not a "yeah w/e’ type… I’d have taken time off if I didn’t already have that off already… (the previous date)…

Don’t sweat it judgey mcjudgersons is all they are :wink:

So do we know when the next test is yet?

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

Soo when is the new date?

1 Like

1 Like

This might sound really dumb (sorry!)

So in the blizzard launcher wow classic is under live in the drop down menu, anybody know why? I can click play but servers aren’t up (obviously)

1 Like

The Stress Test, uses the real live handy dandy actual WoW Classic client. The same one you’ll make characters on the 13th with, and log in on the 27th with.

Think of it as a pre-launch download.

2 Likes

That makes sense, thanks:)

1 Like

This kinda worries me u may tell us that you are on track for august 26th launch (usa as stated by your site) but this kinda news makes me wonder if last min we will get a launch delay…

Don’t sweat em.

You scheduled your work around something you wanted to do by getting extra hours one week so you could have a couple relaxed days off to enjoy something that would be enjoyable.

Sounds pretty good to me.

1 Like

since i first herd your voice a long time ago on a podcast in a hot tub i knew you were gods gift to this community

Did anyone notice that the word “Soon” in the blue post has an actual trademark notification by it? LOL … Blizzard patented the term “soon” for a game/patch/release date!!

They probably will release the final stress test on August 13th to entice players to subscribe even more to play the stress test and create their character on the server of their choice.

Now ←----------- Very Soon™ -------- Soon (Not Soon™) -------- Soon™ -------- Soon-ish™ --------→ End of Time

Thats the order of Blizzards time scale.

Soon™ : Copyright pending 2004-2019 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon™” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between [Blizzard Entertainment]and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.””

You can google that for link to wiki which cant be posted here as link. These TM have been used in many blue posts.

8 Likes

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

1 Like

Please announce soon for those of us with IRL JOBS.
You know that irl /work thing your customers do everyday. LOL

No worries, I took PTO also and now they changed the date. I either skip next one or request additional PTO.
I too am a grown adult with a full time job. And a job with more responsibilities than ‘do you want fries with that’ so I can’t just call out sick for the day.