WoW Classic Stress Test Date

Why are all these people talking about delays like its some fact? Its incredibly unlikely they delay. Apparently some of you just want a blizzard employee to come sit in your discord and reassure you every other day.

When you are late on a project or assignment, you don’t wait 2 weeks. Maybe 1 week max. This comment sounds ridiculous given the context.

1 Like

Its a stress test. Who cares if it happens at all? They aren’t late on a launch that isn’t for another month.

Poor baby can’t get to lvl 3 and bounce around the SW entrance.

Clearly you don’t understand that (1) the purpose of the stress test is for them to have an optimal first week of release, and (2) that in the professional world, when you tell people that something will happen and you fall short on your word with minimal communication, it’s a huge problem. It’s not professional. If the stress test was unimportant then it wouldn’t have been announced.

11 Likes

You must be incredibly new to Blizzard PR. Welcome kid.

2 weeks of radio silence…

Come back to reality…

Uh. We aren’t Blizzard’s lecturers. If they don’t have concrete information, they aren’t going to say anything, no matter how late it is.

When you’re 2 weeks late on a commercial project, you keep your head down and try and finish it before anyone asks where it is.

If the stress test gonna be close to the launch then I’ll skip it and let others do it. I don’t wanna lvl to Xlvl only to have it wiped and start over a week or two later, just feels a bit redundant at this point. However, all those that haven’t done a stress test go check it out.

1 Like

-care face-

Did they unpin this topic?

1 Like

Yes they did

1 Like

Soo stress test is canceled?

Your guess is as good as anyone else’s

Maybe un-pinned, so they can make a new thread to get quick attention :thinking:

Test this Saturday-Sunday :D?

That is my thinking. I imagine they are in “Grind” mode right now.

1 Like

Kaivax is dilligent about unpinning posts that have no relevant information any more. The stress test’s original date has passed so there’s nothing of relevance here.

Untrue. The date has passed but he stated he would give the new date when available. So a stress test information thread stickied was still relevant. Unless a statement otherwise that a stress test is cancelled, then that stickied thread would no longer be relevant and could be removed.

wow…this dropped off the sticky list. Guess no stress test.

17,000 bugs - they need time to fix them.