WoW Classic Stress Test 1

Night and good luck with a invite.

Oh, hi there CM Bornakk hope your day is going well, because mine is not due to the fact that I still don’t have beta access. :wink::wink:

My peep it’s tomorrow afternoon.

I have noticed a few dont always report issues, or they may not see them, or we dont see them do it. I get what youre saying though. I hope you get in. And im sure the streamers do to. We’re all gamers here

Thanks for the responses! The hype is real. So “actual” information is greatly appreciated. Witty banter just as much haha

I think I’m breaking my launcher. It keeps freaking out when I launch it. “Blizzard app has gone to sleep, attempting to restore” or “are you sure battle net app can make changes?”

stop jebaiting me you application

Sanctuaries are like Shattrath, Dalaran, etc, where pvp is not possible even if you flag. There was no such place in classic wow.

And to correct you, pve and pvp servers both have protected starter zones such as Elwynn, Westfall, Durotar, and Barrens. You can flag yourself for pvp in a protected zone regardless of server type and be killed by the opposing faction. The difference is that on a pvp server, once you leave a protected area you are vulnerable. On a pve server, you are always protected regardless of zone unless you flag.

@Bornakk - I’ve requested that CS delete my PTR accounts. Apparently having 2 means you are denied Beta. Can you confirm this so that I know why I’ve been rejected?

How big is the download? Anyone know?

I’ve always had two, no way this means rejection, right?

Try making a third.

Mine was 4GB.

1 Like

From what i understand and see. (I am in stress test (for tomorrow)) It will add a drop down above the word play that says Beta & Stress Test: WoW Classic. You would not need to refresh the client for it to appear. I did not. It was open and appeared.

Like everyone has said in the past week, Blizzard has no obligation to extend a beta invitation to me. Turnabout is fair play and I believe I have no obligation to them. It’s Blizzard’s responsibility to ensure their servers are stable, not mine. I’ll expect a refund if things go horribly wrong as I’m a paying customer.

Perhaps I would be a waste in the beta, but at least I would know not to report white boots for lacking stats and bosses that “hit too hard” like some streamers. A lot of good they’re doing!
As a side note, why do the forum tough guys always hide their profiles? Peel back the layers and you find a 370 ilevel LFR hero…typical.

What would 1000 tubs of vanilla ice cream get me? :slight_smile:

Grats on full beta?

@Bornakk

Does having 2 PTR accounts disqualify the account in regards to receiving beta access? If so, I’d be SO bummed for not knowing this sooner.

Streamers are there to hype the game. Also think about this logically. By having streamers look at it. You have one person in game but over 200,000 eyes on the game. To find potential issues. So you are not having to break the servers initially to get all of those eyes on potential issues. To be honest its smart. We all want in the game. But if you think about it, it really is intelligent.

1 Like

Because people that feel the need to attack people always check profiles. That or their profile is bugged like mine.

If your profile is bugged, then you have to log out of the forums and log back into them.