WoW Classic Stress Test 1

That is the correct email. They made a post about the problem they seem to be having with invites. It is under support.

1 Like

Yes its driving me nuts now, I tried everything I could. I am wondering if all this time we had beta.

Ahh okay hope so.

Testing a whole couple of hours until level five oh joy.

All Downloaded and rdy to Test TY Blizzard…

How much time does it take to get started?

So it seems:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s my thread. I guess it pays to be skeptical when you’re right. (As long as you’re right.)

2 Likes

The DL is about 10 minutes if that is what you are asking. As far as it not crashing and being able to play, who knows lol

Thank you for the opportunity to test. I have to work but my gf is going to log for me and play to level 5. I am interested as well to test further and play normal beta. My work schedule is good for it for the next few months. Thank you for your time and hard work guys. Fingers crossed =)

1 Like

mine was 68 as well, <crosses fingers, we got beta too?>

1 Like

Thanks for the stress test invite.

Might be streaming it.

Looking forward to seeing the community.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Stress Test invite, I’ll be sure to do my best to help test it out, even if it means breaking the server. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You have 24 hours, the stress test is lasting for 2 hours. It helps to read posts.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lok’tar Ogar!!!

2 Likes

guess I lucked out in the no hassle dept. only ever had one ptr, got my invite last night. got home today after work and took a minute to download and I’m looking forward to checking it out then running around as a level 5 for a day!

Does being invited to the stress test mean that my chances for being invited to beta sink to 0%?

No impact.

Thank you!

same! i’m grateful to be able to help

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard! literally best birthday present ever giving by a game!

1 Like