WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

There’s an epic sword in vanilla named Ashkandi.

Think of this experience as eating out at a restaurant. If you just want quick and crap food you’d go to McDonalds and get it instantly. If you want that gourmet food like Ruth’s Chris or maybe an expensive restaurant at the 4 seasons, you wait in line.

I have only a handful of times had to wait at high end restaurants, there is this idea of reservations to deal with. Sure if you go on a whim last minute you will wait but if you plan ahead (re-sub 2 weeks early) you are most likely going to get right in when it’s time for your reservation(launch) because the management does not overbook (launch only very few servers, 'they say they want it but they don’t).

if i was able to get a server transfer. i would move my char to a lower pop server.

2 Likes

concern …. panic! 181m queue time, with spot in queue around 9000. It’s over 9000!

Will there be any Central Time Servers?

Really need to allow people to skip queues that already have some leveled characters… This jumping ship just to play every day is annoying

We should totally get free realm transfers for those of us who RESERVED NAMES on the few realms that were available at the time. Now people are stuck on realms with tremendous queue times with decent character progress.

1 Like

Not all the servers are listed here. Where is Anathema, etc? Or am I just blind?

Can we re-sticky this?

2 Likes

Since they seem to have abandoned this thread, our best bet for a quick list is prolly realm status: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/status/classic-us

ETA: can you guys at least add server time zone to the status page? I swear it used to be included on the old site.

If the implication is time zone is irrelevant, then at least make all servers match Anaheim time.

2 Likes