WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

The amount of folks that will play Classic just won’t require that many servers.
The amount of servers released will more than cover the amount of interested Classic players.

You are operating under delusion and false facts, created by your misinformed mind. Naturally, this mental state will cause you distress.

18 Likes

To all the naysayers saying this is not enough servers, remember classic.

Remember how many new servers they had to add back in the day to make up for interest, and assume we’ll see the same. #NoChanges after all.

7 Likes

How come the single RP-PVP realm has to be named after a fart monster?

27 Likes

No Latin American realms?

10 Likes

a little disappointing. I’m in the eastern timezone and I wanted to be on the rppvp realm! Also it has a whack name! :frowning:

13 Likes

Where are you and the other streamers going? Our guild wants to avoid that. Cheers from lightbringer. -Raje

8 Likes

RPPVP needs a East Coast Server!!!

18 Likes

If the population doesn’t drop off enough, i’m sure they’ll just add servers and offer free transfers for the over populated servers.

1 Like

People getting their names will give them more of an idea.

If they end up being way underestmating… the can always add more servers and free transfers.

6 Likes

Where are the datacenters, if you don’t mind sharing that information.

4 Likes

Whitemane here i come!

3 Likes

A big F to myself and friends in central states.

9 Likes

Alot of people forgetting about the layering is basically adding a server on top of another

3 Likes

PvP is going to be so damn good. YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO HIDE FOLKS.

5 Likes

The time zone will be the in game time no matter where the server is located.

Perhaps Sour Grapes Grobbulus on blizzard’s part.

4 Likes

Please give a general idea of where the datacenters are so we can choose based on ping. Thanks!

10 Likes

Where are the datacenter locations/ip information?

3 Likes

If you are central go with eastern.
If you are mountain go with pacific.

Then you are only 1 hour off

12 Likes

We’re all on the east coast.

3 Likes