WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test 11:00 a.m. PDT August 8 and Minimum Specs

The maximum character level will be 15.

Will you guys delete characters after the beta test?

I would assume soā€¦Iā€™ve already kissed my level 40 Priest goodbye from closed beta.

Thanks for correcting. Thatā€™s still much newer than the Windows side of things. Not sure that it really matters as Mac isnā€™t really great for gaming but it would have been nice to see them really drive it down. Maybe to the last PPC macs before the transition to Intel but I know thatā€™s probably never going to happen given the code is legion based and PPC support was dropped back in cata.

OK, the code for posting time in local time is pretty neat, KUDOS :slight_smile:

As soon as i get home from work at 530pm, im in!

hype is so real, I woke up early and made the wife breakfast,
dancing on my tippy toes lol.

2 Likes

Hyped! Hope it lives up to the nostalgia

Can someone please post the ā€œWall of NOā€?

Waitā€¦

1 Like

Love how you just say 2:00 PM but donā€™t say which time zone for those who donā€™t know.

But for those who donā€™t know, itā€™s PDT.

Can you explain whatā€™s to be hyped about? Trying to decide if I should re-sub for this.

think of it as the Area 51 demo in the Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance game. you get to test a sweet game for a few hours before itā€™s release.

Incorrect.
The time you see is dynamic to your timezone which is why they donā€™t list the timezone after it. So, if youā€™re seeing 2:00 pm, that means youā€™re currently observing EDT (like I am).

The actual time the beta starts is 11:00 am PDT.

yep. shows 3:00 PM for me, and thatā€™s already in my timezone.

Yep. itā€™s showing in my local time also.
Iā€™ll be off of work by that time and ready to go.
Very hyped for this.

You probably should not. For people excited to play for a couple days 2.5 weeks early itā€™s a no brainer.

I was able to play MOP on a 2gb windows tablet with integrated graphics using an SD card. It will be interesting to see if classic runs as well, better or worse given the minimum specs are higher.

Can I just say how nice it is to have the actual time for my region posted instead of having to do math and figure out when these times actually start. Bravo!

2 Likes

And here I purchased the Corsair One i160 with i9-9900K and 2080Tiā€¦lmao xD

1 Like

Its actually not, the way he posted it auto adjusts to your current timezone. Itā€™s 2pm eastern 11 am pst

Iā€™ll be on at PRIMETIME Pacific Standard. You knowā€¦ 6-10ish PM. Blizz must be capitalizing on all the preteens on summer vacation. I hope 5 million people play today.

1 Like