WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test 11:00 a.m. PDT August 8 and Minimum Specs

I had to reinstall the battle.net app to get it to appear.

where do you uninstall the bnet app i cant find the option?

Windows Add/Remove Programs

2 Likes

reinstalling bnet worked i can now download it

1 Like

The screenshot for this post is absolutely wrong! That shaman gear which was from Molten Core… in fact that tier set didn’t even have graphics until parts of tier 2 were already available from Onyxia. No tier one had visually identifying graphics until later in the game, they all looked like regular armor. Shameful! That is not the original experience!

1.12 appearance and stats from item release.

Sad, it can’t run on a 64/128mb video card like the good ol days lol :rofl: /s

Can’t can’t can’t wait :cold_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I haven’t subscribed in YEARS, I am going to have to now.

1 Like

Well, I’m not going to subscribe just for the one-day pre-launch test (though I happily subscribed for one month for the previous 3-day stress test… but that sub is now expired). I will subscribe for the character name reservation, however.

In as much as I think Blizzard has done massive damage to the modern game with all of its milking of the player base, I’m still willing to pay extra for a few things. But lets call it… in honor of all the hard work of the Dev team responsible for giving us Classic back, and not so much for anything else. I could come up with a more biting remark, but I think I’ve gotten my point across.

-Matt

1 Like

I’m with you there. I think all are able to. This is hopefully a good massive test (i expect que times).

LoL watch it come on all over the news “millions of employees failed to show up to work on Thursday due to wow classic pre-lunch test” :joy::rofl::joy:.

2 Likes

Oh I’m so there.
I didn’t think I would be, but I’m so stoked over this. I can’t wait to play Vanilla Classic, and then move my toon to the TBC server, (and then race change him into a Draenei) then eventually Northrend (Wrath server).
That’s where my heart still lives, and it’s where it will stay.
This is the way it should have been done from the start. Give the player the option to choose themselves when to move onto another expansion and altered game rules/mechanics, or stay.
Thank you Blizz for granting us this.

@blizzard

I personally think giving players a “FREE” game time pass for 2 days would greatly help promote an accurate test. 1 day prior to install. and 1 day active during the test.

There are hundreds of people within my guild alone that are holding off on resubscribing until either name reservation or launch day just a few hours prior. Mostly because many are not wanting to play/pay for BFA while waiting for classic.

Also if you give the 2 day pass for a stress test. It allows you to promote the retail game as well, and show off it’s “features”.

Will I re-sub just for the final stress test? I am highly pondering it as I am wanting to improve the gaming experience.

@Orronis, Are you a psychic? We don’t have BC and Wrath in this, just the Classic. You won’t get yourself to Outland, or Northrend, unless you stay in the retail game.

Sorry, bud. I hear ya. I started in Wrath, I miss it a lot. So much has changed.

No buddy. They’ve already announced it. If it all goes well, they will release servers that you can transfer your Classic character to. It will then of course be subject to all game rules and mechanics of those expansions. The Vanilla Classic server will remain the same. At least… as I understand it.
Please don’t tell me I was misinformed…:sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

will we be able to keep the characters we leveled or is it like beta, when will we see server names aswell would like to choose a server with guild

No.

1 Like

Where did they announce they were going to do BC and Wrath? Links please.

They haven’t. People are assuming it, because of ease, cost, and simplicity.