WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 16

Thank you for listening to the playerbase and merging the battlegroups back together.

6 Likes

How to undelete characters?

Are there any remaining enchantments that continue to take up a buff slot?

YES! GREAT NEWS!

3 Likes

Can we please get a list of buffs that were affected by this change?

Can you confirm here that the enchants from libram of voracity and libram of constitution now do not count as a buff slot?

5 Likes

please drop a list of the buffs ty

Novel concept, but proper documentation please. This vague nonsense is useless.

I’m pretty sure we didn’t even get any second window spawns for dragons of nightmare this week. We are a small server and these dragons simply don’t die without my world bosses crew knowing about it. Felstriker OCE

It’s likely arcanums still count as they did all throughout vanilla.

Good to hear about the queue changes. Now if we can get any groups larger than 5 people to be put against other premades of 5 or more that would be great.

1 Like

When will I be able to transfer my level 60 alts to Whitemane, where my main is located? It has 0 effect on the population or queues. There needs to be a transfer exemption for people who already have 60s there

In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.

What affect does this have on OCE realms? will our BG holidays now be starting are stupid times like 3pm friday afternoon and finishing at 3pm tuesday?

It does have an influence on the population. Quite simply, If you are playing your alt on another server, there will be 1 less player on Whitemane.

1 Like

So if the BG holiday now starts at the same time on all realms for the Americas region what time would that be, mountain standard time? 12:01am MST?

Look u have 20 likes.

Please separate the time zones again.

So in essence, there is only US-West battlegroup?
If match making crosses groups, and BG holiday starts in PST time, then it would seem there really is not a battlegroup any more?

Is there some other thing divided by battlegroups i am missing?

1 Like

That’s where you’re wrong. Why would I have any inclination to ever play my alt on a dead server? None of my friends are there - they all transferred off. That character may as well not even exist anymore.

May 5, 2020

• Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of Cenarion Circle reputation from killing the Abyssal High Council while in a raid.
2 Likes

I killed 3 Lords, 2 Fridays ago and got no Cenarion Circle reputation in a raid of around 15 to 20 people. Should my rep now reflect Cenarion Circle Reputation that I didn’t get on those kills? How can I obtain the lost rep I should of gotten?

Would be cool if you folks would visit the classic bug forum and at least acknowledge the slew of bugs in game since release that folks have been reporting.

1 Like