Thank you Mod.
I feel they can be working on far more significant things than something like this.
No updates since March 9th.
Can we please get a Hotfix for the Alterac Valley map?
(I won’t go into detail of what changes need to be made here - we all know what needs to be done. And anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant or arrogant.)
I would rather having actual bug reports being looked at and addressed. None have been for quite the number of months.
the words not and happening come to mind
AV never got revised from 1.11 to 2.x.x sometime in TBC
I’ve updated the OP here with:
April 15, 2020
- The exit portals for Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley have been disabled.
Aaaaand, nothing else. At least you are here doing something. Thanks for keeping us updated. It is a little frustrating though that it feels as if there is minimal support for classic at the moment.
The mind-control thing isn’t really an issue in AV, but okay.
Edit: not speaking to you, specifically.
I’ve updated the OP with:
April 28, 2020
- In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
- Developers’ notes: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.
- Players can now undelete characters on locked realms, if the character is available for undeletion.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fewer than all four Dragons of Nightmare to spawn as intended.
- Many item enchantments now stack with certain items that provide an identical buff.
- Many item enchantments that previously took up a hidden buff slot no longer consume a hidden buff slot.
Thank you for listening to the playerbase and merging the battlegroups back together.
How to undelete characters?
Are there any remaining enchantments that continue to take up a buff slot?
YES! GREAT NEWS!
Can we please get a list of buffs that were affected by this change?
Can you confirm here that the enchants from libram of voracity and libram of constitution now do not count as a buff slot?
please drop a list of the buffs ty
Novel concept, but proper documentation please. This vague nonsense is useless.
I’m pretty sure we didn’t even get any second window spawns for dragons of nightmare this week. We are a small server and these dragons simply don’t die without my world bosses crew knowing about it. Felstriker OCE
It’s likely arcanums still count as they did all throughout vanilla.
Good to hear about the queue changes. Now if we can get any groups larger than 5 people to be put against other premades of 5 or more that would be great.
When will I be able to transfer my level 60 alts to Whitemane, where my main is located? It has 0 effect on the population or queues. There needs to be a transfer exemption for people who already have 60s there