WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 16

Would be cool if you folks would visit the classic bug forum and at least acknowledge the slew of bugs in game since release that folks have been reporting.

1 Like

May 5, 2020

• Players will now receive a raid lockout warning instead of immediately accepting a raid lockout when entering Zul’Gurub with a party member who has defeated Gahz’ranka.
1 Like

Well, better Nate then Lever.
Guess they going to have to die again

can you fix the log in que bug? dont understand why we have to que to log in…

Layers plz

Can you fix the stand sit speed. Its not vanilla like
And anvilrage overseer not getting out of combat

And blessing of sanctuary not affecting crystal of zin malor

These are the only problems in the whole game left for paladins. All the others are spell batch related and arent bugs since they cant be fixed because spell batching is part of the game.

Can we fix the que bug or are we just going to keep changing to layers then going back to ques then having layers. Surely its not that hard to understand whatever you guys at bliz are doing its not working. Time to make some big boy choices or your going to lose alot of players because im not paying to sit in a que.

• When using Advanced Combat Logging, the presence of various world buffs (e.g. Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer) will now be consistently recorded when starting a raid encounter.
2 Likes

So we still don’t get actually important changes…

Thanks Kaivax! Keep up your good work. Have some cookies… :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cake:

Oops, the cake was a lie. Have a pie instead :pie:

1 Like

I hate to say this, and maybe it is too early to say this as well but at least on Pagle the Black Lotus changes haven’t really made much of a difference. I can still never find any when I go herbing and the price hasn’t really dropped due to the changes.

BAN THE BOTS!!! THEY ARE SWARMING EVERY ZONE ON EVERY SERVER!

1 Like

so botting… tomorrow patch?

The change wasn’t really addressing the supply and demand issue, it was more to kill the people who set up level 1 armies and mafias.

Batching in general is a horrible simulated lag mechanic.

1 Like

The logging of world buffs could actually prove to be a pretty big quality of life update for me.

Hopefully we will soon have “With World Buffs” and “Without World Buffs” categories on raid logging sites and those of us who don’t want to spend three times as long prepping for a raid as we do on the raid itself won’t have to.

Batching in general is a horrible simulated lag mechanic.

Yes batching is absolutely atrocious…

Either reduce the batching window quite a bit or give certain spells priority.

1 Like

so much for the most efficient way to try for gear, grind rep, or make any gold. might as well put parental controls, on everyone, so they can only play a few hours a day. what’s that? oh, we have to buy more subs, just like the botters are going to? golly, thanks bliz.

3 Likes

The effort is 100% legit, and I am glad you are guys are trying to think of ways to break the back of the bots, but I will tell you how they will go around this, the bot operators will just make more accounts to side step this, so the obstacle is temporary at best.

Perhaps you should start tracking any character who does more than 10 instance resets per day, then log that data and take action where needed.

2 Likes

Hi Kaivax, thanks for this update. I think it’s a step in the right direction.

Now I’ve played WoW since 2004, and it saddens me to see it overrun by bots. They completely erode the immersion, and they undermine real player’s efforts.

Can you say what the barriers are to auto-detecting scripted player movement, and auto-banning it?

Thank you,

ix

1 Like