WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 16

Can you hot fix where I join a AV 40min in just to lose a few min later. I mean after a point of time no one should be able to join a game that’s at its end. Complete waste of a 1hr Q. or can we have Horde on Horde since alliance isn’t pvping.

3 Likes

I think blizz forgot to update this thread this week

2 Likes

no you deserve to sit and cry as alli im glad at whats going on make alli quit and let us have private servers once again and let blizzards company die and they have only themselves to blame…

1 Like

Notice how they say nothing here about their hot fixes to AV q’s this week. Well done blizz, well done (this is sarcasm btw)

Oh, i dont think you are going to have a ton of Pirate Servers again.
There is no such thing as Private servers, because WoW is not legally available for any kind of private use, free or otherwise.

And classic makes it commercially active IP

1 Like

I’ve updated the OP with a recent hotfix:

• Battleground scoreboards no longer list the enemy team until your entire team has clicked Enter Battleground. The scoreboard remains visible for everyone once the battleground has started.
8 Likes

the alliance are going to be mad at this one

1 Like

Doesn’t this change greatly improve things for the Alliance who aren’t in premades?

2 Likes

You forgot to update the thread title to the current date. It helps when that’s current to ensure visibility to your response.

1 Like

Sure, but according to the forum everything they do is to benefit the Horde. So I’m sure we’ll see people spin it that way.

2 Likes

Not sure you fully understand the issue then. This greatly helps the Alliance as WSG will now be so much better. Contrary to what you may think, the Alliance want BGs to be balanced and designed to prevent Queue Dodgers. This change does that. You have to enter the BG before you see the opposing team which means no more Queue Dodging to avoid pre-mades on the opposite side.

The forums really need to stop this tit for tat attacking of the opposite faction, it is starting to get really old and childish. How about we all just be adults and work to make the game balanced and better and stop the verbal abuse to each other.

8 Likes

My post is simply a prediction based on the current behavior and mentality of this forum. I’m the last person to buy into the tribalism and agree it needs to stop, but it’s a thing that exists in this forum and it’s inescapable. Attempting to ignore it would basically remove participation in literally any thread here. I would recommend you aim that criticism at some of the more vocal participants in the childish behavior, but it won’t help.

Your prediction is worthless, unnecessary to the discussion, and (adding my subjectivity here) trolly.

I think that was my goal. They are here reading these posts as well, so perhaps they will get the idea.

To change behavior we first need to make sure we personally act the the manner we want others to act.

1 Like

I’m not mad, i just want to play the BG, not interview the opposing team.

1 Like

soo… still no fix for AV win rate. huh. no balancing.

That gets me excited. Might enjoy WSG now, instead of waiting for AV queue only to get disconnected for being afk for too long… That sounds like a great idea to the whole dodging queue abuse. Only wish is that it was in place sooner, seems like a great idea.

3 Likes

Battlegrounds for the people! Huzzah!

1 Like

If we want to win, we need to play to win. There is no more “rush meta” to follow. No real balancing is needed. Just gotta play for keeps!

1 Like

This does nothing because you still have the number of players showing. The scout just looks to see if there is one person on the other team (OMG it’s a scout for a premade, drop!) or a slow fill of players one by one (PUG, take!).

This isn’t hard, Blizzard. It’s really not. Fix it.

1 Like