January 14, 2020
- Alterac Valley
- Spirit Guides in the starting caves now apply Honorless Target to the players they resurrect.
January 7, 2020
- Somnus will no longer become stuck evading when he is kited a great distance.
- Fixed a bug that caused /stopattack and /startattack macros to pause the swing timer (rather than reset it) when used with abilities such as Slam.
December 20, 2019
- [With realm restarts] Paladins should no longer lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained.
November 22, 2019
- The appropriate “Membership Card Renewal” quests will now be available to players who swap their Engineering specialization.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented enemies from dropping threat on Rogues after they used Vanish.
- The in-game combat log radius has been fixed, and now only displays information for units that are within 50 yards of the player.
- Developers’ note: This change better reflects the original behavior of WoW 1.12, and should eliminate the ability for addons to extend players’ senses and detect enemy actions at a greater distance than intended. This fix does not affect text logs that the game outputs for raid parses.
November 13, 2019
- The Windsor’s Frenzy buff is again properly restricted to the small area around Marshal Windsor.
- Developers’ note: This correction restores the buff’s functionality to its original 1.12 behavior.
November 12, 2019
- The guards in Gadgetzan, Booty Bay, and Everlook now have a significantly longer range on their ranged attacks.
- Developers’ note: We’re seeing some players attack others by abusing line-of-sight rules in Gadgetzan. This disruption is against our Terms of Service (as it was in 2006) and we’re taking action against players who exploit this game mechanic. While this new range differs slightly from orginal WoW 1.12, it better enforces the authentically intended consequence of PvPing in a goblin city by challenging the attacker to fight, die, or escape the guards.
- The Discombobulator Ray will now correctly dismount mounted enemy players.
- Abilities that provide a damage increase to the next auto attack (e.g. Heroic Strike and Raptor Strike) will now properly break crowd control effects if the ability was queued before the crowd control was applied.
- Corrected an issue that prevented pets from attacking a target who entered stealth after the Attack command is used.
- Corrected an issue with the Gnomish Cloaking Device that caused it to incorrectly drop the player from combat when used.
November 8, 2019
- Guards will now correctly be more willing to assist players in PvP combat who have Friendly or higher standing with them. However, they will continue to not assist players with Neutral standing.
- Corrected an issue that was causing Onyxia to fail to clear the threat of the primary target of her Fireball ability.
October 22, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused creatures such as Solenor the Slayer to misbehave when pursuing the player. Groups of creatures that commit to combat as a group will now all continue to pursue whenever any one of them are struck by a player attack or ability.
October 16, 2019
- The buffs obtained from the guards in Dire Maul North after completing a tribute run will no longer stack.
Blog post with all WoW hotfixes: