Just purge all the world buffs when we zone into a raid, the whole thing leads to such degenerate behavior.
Remove cd’s on world buffs that have a cd (Ony/nef/rend) etc.
This isn’t hard concepts
Open the transfer PLZZZZ
Still layering 11 months after release
You mean PvP behavior.
how many months later and hunters are still dog crap buggy with fd/traps
So, instead of this, how about just removing layers from servers except for ones that have an extreme need for it?
Seems like there’s been a second hotfix just now but it’s broken more than it’s fixed, explained here.
People playing is more important than no layering. Pretty simple
July 24, 2020
- Fixed a bug that could allow stacked periodic auras such as Ignite to persist past their final tick.
Could you make this any less vague as to what the bug was and how it was fixed?
No update on the second change to world buffs? Your post above is no longer true, both event dialogues aren’t started anymore, they changed how it works again.
changed from 4 seconds to 2 seconds
Can we get some additional clarity/specifics on this as it pertains to Ignite? The tooltip for Ignite states that the additional damage is done over 4 seconds. In-game this shows as two separate ticks at 2 and 4 seconds.
Is that still the case or does Ignite now tick at 1 and 2 seconds? Or maybe one tick for the full amount at 2 seconds? i.e. did yall just cut our Ignite debuff duration in half?
If I land a crit at the 3.5 second mark, is it still going to refresh the Ignite?
Please more information regarding ignite, you can’t just change a vanilla effect without justification, you can’t take one stance on weapon GCD blocking procs and then take the complete opposite on dots like ignite.
Not to mention if they did change this to a 2-second refresh window, then that’s completely contradictory to the Ignite tooltip.
I’m seeing more and more mages saying that it’s down to two seconds. However, I was monitoring Ignite duration with Weak Auras very closely last night. Everything I saw looked like it was up for the full 4 seconds and I was seeing stacks refreshed after the 2-second mark.
The confusion with this is only getting worse and someone from Blizzard needs to give a full rundown of what this change was.
Heya! Here are today’s Classic hotfixes.
July 31, 2020
- The Ectoplasmic Distiller quest item no longer generates threat.
- Developers’ note: Ordinarily we err on the side of authenticity when it comes to clever use of mechanics in Classic, even if we believe the original development team would have made a change given the same information we now have. The Ectoplasmic Distiller presents a rare exception mainly due to its severity: this new discovery of an unintended mechanic would completely trivialize most threat gameplay in raids for the remainder of Classic if left unchecked, including upcoming bosses in Ahn’Qiraj and Naxxramas.
- The pages for the quest “Draconic for Dummies” are now Epic quality.
- Developers’ note: We’re changing the item quality on “Draconic for Dummies” quest pages to Epic (purple) so that they’ll be easier to distribute to the correct person in raids using Group Loot or Master Looter.
Since we are clearly past the #nochanges, lets get some paid race changes going.
What about the quality of Narain’s Scrying Goggles? Having them as common means that the person on the quest has to ensure every corpse is looted, rather than being able to ML them to the correct person.
why were at it up it to like 50%