WoW Classic Free Character Moves – Realms

As we previously announced, free character moves will become available in this region very soon. When these free character moves open, player-characters at any level will be able to move:

FROM TO
Arugal Felstriker
Faerlina Heartseeker (new realm)
Stalagg Heartseeker (new realm)
Herod Earthfury (new realm)
Skeram Earthfury (new realm)
Incendius Netherwind
Thalnos Netherwind
Fairbanks Arcanite Reaper (new realm)
Whitemane Arcanite Reaper (new realm)
Bigglesworth Anathema
Pagle Windseeker
Grobbulus Deviate Delight

For approximately one day, the new realms will be restricted to only those players using a free character move. After one day, any player may create new characters there. This is to allow players using the free character move service a better chance at retaining the name of the character they’re moving.

We will let you know when the new realms open and free character moves are enabled.

Thank you!

93 Likes

We should be allowed to go both ways. During the confusion a lot of us rerolled but now are well beyond the level we started at on the high pop servers. Please consider this, thank you.

66 Likes

This makes absolutely no sense to me, if you just allow people to transfer to the full servers then its a wash. They would still have high wait times and everyone would still be raging on here.

40 Likes

I’m not even going to consider swapping if you’re just going to allow us to pick a low pop server to go to. I’m not going to drop my time investment to go to a “new realm” that will probably be a dead realm in a few weeks.

53 Likes

Need to allow transfers back and forth regardless of population.

41 Likes

All Original servers should be able to move to any realm. Half my Friends are on my current realm and half on another. Forcing me onto a new realm solves nothing whatsoever. GET A CLUE BLIZZ!

108 Likes

ya, I’m not sure being so restrictive with where people can transfer to is a good idea. It doesn’t help the people that got split up either.

42 Likes

What are you talking about? There are 20k queues any realm with transfers open on them will become high pop.

Also those realms with smaller queues are transferring to already existing medium pop realms. So they will be high pop too. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LOW POP REALM. Every realm is 10x the size of retail launch full realms.

49 Likes

I already restarted on Anathema :confused: be quicker next time, not cool

7 Likes

People asked to allow pvp only crowd to migrate to pvp only servers?

Now you are just splitting the rp community.

9 Likes

It helps by solving the realm queue issue and by assuring that every new server will be high pop. Realms with smaller queues are able to transfer to existing medium pop servers (which are already multiple times larger than full retail launch realms so its not even comparable) and realms with 10-20k queues are getting new fresh servers that will instantly become high pop realms.

Also, all these realms are opening to everyone a day later after you get your guaranteed name so if you have friends who have been bouncing around in permanent limbo being chased by queues, they can join you as well.

10 Likes

Netherwind ruined, you’re letting 60’s xfer to a realm that the highest lvl is 40, with an extra 4 days played time and abused dungeon grinding and layer hopping.

I already rerolled off of incendius after playing there for 3 days, now I have 2 warlocks each around the same level with the same played time between the 2 servers because you couldn’t announce transfers when you opened the realm.

:angry:

25 Likes

lol i wish. I have friends who I want at Stalagg but that would defeat the purpose

1 Like

Most of those people will not move. They obviously had no problem getting into their servers and are invested.

10 Likes

LOL

A level 60 on a fresh server? That sounds like a Gankers wet dream.

22 Likes

Jesus christ. Everyone will always find something to complain about. I am just assuming it’s not in good faith anymore. This is what everyone wanted.

77 Likes

Except it doesn’t. If player A is on Herod, player B is on Incendius, player C is on Deviate Delight (this is actually pretty much the situation with my guild, fyi) this does absolutely nothing to help.

4 Likes

It took too long. Everyone I know has rerolled already. So this is worthless to everyone who rerolled.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty sad.

18 Likes