WoW Classic Era Version 1.15.0 Patch Notes

" * Damage over time abilities and other debuffs will now display their remaining duration on the default enemy unit frame."

Can this be disabled? I can’t seem to find it in the Interface settings.

1 Like

I get that classic era is suppost to have that classic era feel, but I feel that adding Guild Banks and Dual spec won’t detract from that.

Add just those two things and the game will be infinitely better.

Please and thank you!

1 Like

map change was completely unnecessary and should of been an optional thing added onto the side. Why do such a change so late into classics lifespan? These kind of changes are completely unnecessary especially as a mandatory non-optional thing. Please fix as someone with bad vision the old map was way more friend and helpful and this new update seems to ignore the importance of accessibility.

4 Likes

Please fix the C’Thun bug that this update seemed to create. His Dark Glare is extremely buggy

2 Likes

Q: Why wasn’t this NPC added to the WoTLK version 3.4.3?

1 Like

Whats up with the server name now showing up next to people’s names on Hardcore servers? Is there a way to remove this

Good stuff. While I have not played much, took me forever to get past the authenticator mess… I was able to do the same things that I have been doing. Will try playing this weekend actually, see how it goes.

Some folk just want to watch the world burn…

You went and fixed decade old things, but you still can’t get Prayer of Fortitude to actually get the bonus from Improved Power Word Fortitude like the tooltip says it does?

So true. It’s good to know as someone who only plays the classic era, that we aren’t just a cash cow.

new dot animation for corruption/siphon life without any announcement? wtf?

1 Like

Why was the Tier 3 Paladin set, namely the belt on human female changed to now cover the midsection of the character. Now Tabards clip into the armor and the changes look terrible.

sounds cool

This is cool thank you!

If you find this setting, please tell. I have been looking for this too!

Wish I could help you. I haven’t been able to find a way to return this to normal and it bugs the crap outta me.

olk… sure why not

so awesome!

1 Like

Hi comment for warcraftlogs.

Hi comment for warcraft logs.

Bugs dont exist in wow tho :stuck_out_tongue: