Nice updates, thanks
Among other things broken last Tuesday:
Here is the hotfix that went live today in WoW Classic:
OCTOBER 4, 2021
- Fixed an issue where some spells were missing visual effects.
Can we please get an update on the Classic Era 1.14 not a bug list, Linxy? There are still so many “bugs” in this client, including:
Druids can still change animal forms without first switching to human form
Hunters cannot see the minimap while using Eagle Eye
Swapping melee weapons triggers a 3-second cooldown on hunters’ auto-shot
With no patch notes for 1.14 and no update to the not a bug list, players are in the dark as to whether these changes (which were not present in either 1.12 or 1.13) are permanent or still bugs to be fixed. Thanks.
Also honor is still not updating correctly. I just received ranking points for games played two weeks ago. Any update on when/if this will be fixed?
Here are today’s hotfixes for WoW Classic.
OCTOBER 5, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Guild Tabards weren’t displaying textures.
- Fixed an issue where the “Useable Items” checkbox in the Auction House was not correctly filtering items that taught spells, such as tradeskill recipes.
What about hotfixes for all of the remaining bugs in this client? Ignoring your playerbase and giving no response is not the best business plan for maintaining or increasing subs, Linxy et al.
nice well done guys
Here are the hotfixes that went live today in WoW Classic:
NOVEMBER 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the Colorblind Mode filters were not working as intended on newer graphics cards on DirectX12.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the appearance of a belt to be removed when a Guild Tabard is removed.
There are a bunch of bugs in Classic Era ever since the patch with the new client as shown in this thread: Random bug list for 1.14 Classic Era
Belt appearance is the least of them. Please address them.
Hello! Here are the hotfixes for WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery:
NOVEMBER 19, 2021
WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery
- Fixed an issue where the option to leave a battleground queue was unavailable.
- Several helmets such as Expert Goldminer’s Helmet and Netherwind Crown will once again properly display.
- [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where quests below your level had a greater penalty to reputation gain than intended.
- [With realm restarts] The in-game clock text should no longer be misaligned at certain resolutions.
- [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where the World Map button on the minimap would overlap with the Tracking spell indicator.
they finally fixed the minimap thing i reported a month ago…
Are you complaining about a fix?
you’d think that’s what a beta was for but i guess not in 2021
Will this fix the rep gain from Timbermaw Hold and Argent Dawn quest turn ins?
what about the animation for setting a hearthstone not working? Not to knit pick it just amazes me how the game is 17 years old and you guys can’t hire the right people to fix the code, no matter how complicated it may or may not be…It was fine in 2004, why is it broken now?
This is kinda important so could we get a direct response, @Linxy?
This too - including other animations/spell effects for shaman weapon imbues/totems.
Hi Linxy how are you hero?
This bug for paladins hasn’t been fixed.
Please can you fix it? My friend has been reporting it for almost a year ever since 400ms became 10ms. 2006 Reckoning was intended to be used at 400ms. It’s the last biggest bug remaining for paladins. Since seal twisting was made to be 400ms reckoning should too as you can see in the videos as evidence.
You’re hung up over a hearthstone animation?
You’re a joke lol. You’re actually trolling right now.
They spent about 3 years explaining why it was difficult bringing WoW from 2004 to 2019. Did you skip those meetings?