WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Hotfixes -- Updated February 16

This is kinda important so could we get a direct response, @Linxy?

This too - including other animations/spell effects for shaman weapon imbues/totems.
Thanks.

Hi Linxy how are you hero?

This bug for paladins hasn’t been fixed.
Please can you fix it? My friend has been reporting it for almost a year ever since 400ms became 10ms. 2006 Reckoning was intended to be used at 400ms. It’s the last biggest bug remaining for paladins. Since seal twisting was made to be 400ms reckoning should too as you can see in the videos as evidence.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re hung up over a hearthstone animation?

You’re a joke lol. You’re actually trolling right now.

They spent about 3 years explaining why it was difficult bringing WoW from 2004 to 2019. Did you skip those meetings?

Here is today’s hotfix for WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery:

NOVEMBER 30, 2021

WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery

• Niby the Almighty now properly teaches the Inferno spell to Warlocks.
2 Likes

THANK YOU TEAM
yes so happy about infernals

Here is today’s hotfix for WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery:

DECEMBER 3, 2021

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Sunken Temple
      • Non-boss elite enemies now gain Soulflayer’s Fervor over time, granting Snare Immunity, Root Immunity, and Increased Movement Speed. Crowd control abilities like stuns, fears, shackles, polymorphs etc. will reset Soulflayer’s Fervor.
3 Likes

Why wasn’t this done with the Mara, ZF, Strat, etc. nerfs?

Anyone who has actually farmed anything relative to any of these farms knows that ST was always an option, it’s just a less profitable option. And it was brought up originally when the first round of anti-AOE nerfs went through. We still have AOE BRD and Scholo farms open. BRD being the easiest of the two with the ledge pathing exploits.

i mean, seems great

Hiya! Here are the hotfixes for Season of Mastery and Classic Era:

DECEMBER 6, 2021

• Fixed an issue where the Gnomish Death Ray trinket was not firing a giant death ray.
  • Molten Core
    • Magmadar
      • Fixed an issue where Lava Bombs and Core Hounds weren’t despawning properly when the encounter resets or is completed.
4 Likes

aa dd ff gg hh jj

I’m just realizing that season of mastery is for all servers and not just separate servers?..this is ridiculous. i was hoping to hop back into my classic experience and now it’s this garbage? guess I’ll be cancelling my subscription which i only had for classic as i do not play retail. I play classic cause i do not want the retail experience and instead you bring the retail experience to classic come on man. this is disgusting.

uh yeah, i mean he went a little overboard granted but yeah it’s about immersion and the classic experience which is what we’re supposed to be here for. that was the whole point of this no?

Bring in the holidays with a renewed Scourge Invasion in Classic Era please!

1 Like

core hounds still don’t despawn A+

Here is today’s update for WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery:

DECEMBER 13, 2021

• Thrash Blade, Carrot on a Stick, and Rune of the Guard Captain are now Unique-Equipped items.
    • Developers’ note: The ability for players to get another copy of Trash Blade, Carrot on a Stick, or Rune of the Guard Captain was meant to exist only as a means to restore a lost or deleted iconic quest reward without contacting Customer Support. Equipping two copies of the item was unintentional.
      If you had two copies of these items equipped, the second copy should be pushed into your inventory. If you happen to have a full inventory at the time of this change and the item is missing, if you free up an inventory slot and log in and out of the game then the missing item will reappear in the open slot.
5 Likes

Trash Blade > Thrash Blade

1 Like

shh the second/copy kinda is now

2 Likes

Hello! Here is today’s hotfix for WoW Classic Era:

DECEMBER 15, 2021

• Hallowed Brazier can once again be purchased on Classic Era realms.
5 Likes

Why am I a joke for wanting a feature that was in the original game to be in the re-make? I can only assume you’re trolling or drunk. Has the workforce really taken that many hits that we have this low of a standard? You’re way off bro. Get payed to do a job, do it. Don’t like it? You accepted it. Go back to hiding under a rock “Shygirl”

This is my Classic toon…

Below is the hotfix that went live on Season of Mastery realms today:

DECEMBER 16, 2021

• On Season of Mastery realms, the Unseen spirits in Duskwood will now reveal themselves when someone is brave enough to disturb them.
3 Likes