WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Hotfixes -- Updated February 16

September 15, 2023

WoW Classic Era

• [With Realm Restarts] Fixed a bug affecting bonus Honor awarded for Alterac Valley.
  • Completing “Fish in a Bucket” no longer rewards gold.
    • Developers’ notes: This change was originally made in patch 2.0.10 and works well in Classic Era/Hardcore, as the original quest provided an uncontested, single-faction, infinitely repeatable, low risk gold reward that does not comport with the nature of the rest of the game.
1 Like

Does this mean we wait to next AV weekend?

September 19, 2023

WoW Classic Era

• The most-recent Alterac Valley bonus weekend has been extended. The bonus will end when the next bonus weekend (Warsong Gulch) begins on Friday, September 22.
1 Like

This is what I am wondering about myself also their hotfix from Sept 19. “The most-recent Alterac Valley bonus weekend has been extended. The bonus will end when the next bonus weekend (Warsong Gulch) begins on Friday, September 22.”

Its confusing

September 26, 2023

WoW Classic Era

• Fixed an issue that prevented Ouro from spawning after a post-wipe reset.
2 Likes

October 2, 2023

WoW Classic

• Hardcore
    • On Hardcore realms, mind control spells can not be used during normal duels.
      • Developers’ notes: There should be no change to duels on non-Hardcore realms, and this should not prevent players from using mind control spells during Mak’gora duels to the death.
    • Added an identifier that will show you the player class and level on hover-over, when challenged to a duel to the death.
  • Wrath Classic
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Joyous Journeys bonus to unintentionally disappear.
1 Like

October 13, 2023

Classic Era and Hardcore

• The object created by a warlock’s Ritual of Summoning is now placed exactly where the warlock is standing.
1 Like

Hello Kaivax

I’m trying to raise some awareness on the issue of missing auto attack sounds. It has been an issue for many months and I would greatly appreciate if you could pass this on to the dev team and bring it to their attention.

Thank you in advance!

October 20, 2023

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore

• Undead enemies in the tunnels just outside the entrance to Deadmines now have a more reasonable spawn rate.

October 25, 2023

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore

• (With realm restarts) Added additional protections to prevent some deaths via flight-path disconnects. Now when you take a taxi, a protection aura is placed on you that prevents all damage, your hearthstone cooldown is reset, and your hearthstone spell is insta-cast.
    • Developers’ notes: We have alerts in place that will help us as we continue to monitor and investigate this issue.
1 Like

So is this not active yet?

I’ve not noticed any sort of buff when riding a gryphon and I’ve ridden gryphons with my hearth on cd and did not see it reset?

November 15, 2023

WoW Classic Era

• [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue that prevented respeccing from refunding all of the character’s talent points as expected.

How about you hotfix Prayer of Fortitude. It doesn’t get the benefit of Improved Power Word: Fortitude even though the tooltip says it does. Tooltip: Increases Stamina by 70. Actual: Increases Stamina by 54.

February 16, 2024

WoW Classic Era

• Paladin
    • Fixed an issue where Seal of Righteousness ranks 4 and higher did less damage than rank 3. This fix has been applied to Season of Discovery and Classic Era.
2 Likes

can you stop wasting your resources on classic rubbish and focus on retail for once?

1 Like

Rofl, get lost bamboo eater.

2 Likes

W Blizz

That’s a weird and annoying issue that’s been around forever, glad to see it fixed.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. Can we get confirmation on the new spellpower coeffecient for each rank of seal of righteousness?
Thanks

Sorry meant to reply to you in the above message