WoW Classic BlizzCon Demo Pre-Download

Outstanding!
10/23/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Exy
Does anyone know how much we get to do in the demo? Or how far we can level?

it's in the watercooler post my dude
10/23/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hi everyone! We’re incredibly excited for you all to get your hands on the WoW Classic BlizzCon demo next week, and to help make things as smooth as possible, we’re making the client available to download for Virtual Ticket holders starting today.

Over the next 24 hours, we’ll be enabling the ability to download the WoW Classic demo through the Battle.net app for players who have purchased the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, as well as standard BlizzCon ticket holders who have added their Virtual Goodies code to their Battle.net account. If you don’t see the option to install the demo right away, don’t worry – you’ll still have plenty of time to download the client before the demo goes live during BlizzCon next week.

We can’t wait for you to get a peek at what we’ve been working on, and hope you enjoy this preview of what’s to come!

So we will soon be able to finally get the answers to the questions in this post?!?

Proc Items + Spell Dmg + JotC stacking?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760205815#post-1

Please and thank you :)
:D
Though I'll probably not be purchasing a ticket, I do appreciate a blue post on this subject. Do not make yourself scarce!
Blizzard 2016 about WoW classic:
You think you do but you dont

2017 Blizzcon WoW classic unveiled to be developing

2018 We think we do and we still do! -All the fans WoW Classic demo goes live

2019 Closed alpha WoW Classic?

Never say never Blizzard
10/23/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Tymrskeltal
10/23/2018 05:39 PMPosted by Theloras

So we will soon be able to finally get the answers to the questions in this post?!?

Proc Items + Spell Dmg + JotC stacking?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760205815#post-1

Please and thank you :)

youre the only one who cares about your autistic tc for a worthless spec theloras

FYI friend

Harassing or Defamatory
This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#harassment
It is gunna be interesting playing Classic again, even if it is only 1 zone & 4 levels. Looking forward to it.
10/23/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Theloras

FYI friend

This is what you sound like.

Theloras = "I wrote to my local government to ask about when the new roads will be built in throughout my local suburb, and to what specifications they are built. A bunch of my friends also did the same. The local government didn't reply but said they were in the stages of drafting the initial plans."

A couple of weeks later, the local government allows a couple of cars to drive over a previously built road in another suburb to they can test the quality of the road and the method of building.

Theloras arrives at the road testing site and immediately starts asking the foreman the specifications of road. One of the drivers tells him that, "Theloras, its okay - they'll eventually release the specs through the government communication portal". Theloras overcome with rage visits his lawyer and attempts to sue the driver for assault and battery.

Yep.
Ooh, awesome! I did have some concerns about the download rush starting at the end of the opening ceremony. THANK YOU!!
10/23/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Spelingerror
10/23/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Theloras

FYI friend

This is what you sound like.

Theloras = "I wrote to my local government to ask about when the new roads will be built in throughout my local suburb, and to what specifications they are built. A bunch of my friends also did the same. The local government didn't reply but said they were in the stages of drafting the initial plans."

A couple of weeks later, the local government allows a couple of cars to drive over a previously built road in another suburb to they can test the quality of the road and the method of building.

Theloras arrives at the road testing site and immediately starts asking the foreman the specifications of road. One of the drivers tells him that, "Theloras, its okay - they'll eventually release the specs through the government communication portal". Theloras overcome with rage visits his lawyer and attempts to sue the driver for assault and battery.

Yep.

is that a haiku?
Me Susan.
A blue post....

So shiny!!!
10/23/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Tymrskeltal
where will the download link pop up?

You literally did not read the blue post before commenting. Try again.
10/23/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Exy
Does anyone know how much we get to do in the demo? Or how far we can level?

Go read the newest DEV watercooler.
Pay to play a demo of a game I played 14 years ago? Ill just wait until it actually comes out.
10/24/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Christopher
Pay to play a demo of a game I played 14 years ago? Ill just wait until it actually comes out.

Wow intriguing. Do tell us what you had for dinner last night. We are all dying to know.
Has anyone on NA been able to see the download option on the launcher yet? If so, where does it appear? I haven't seen it yet.
installed :) 11.13 gb
10/24/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Herrmmage
Has anyone on NA been able to see the download option on the launcher yet? If so, where does it appear? I haven't seen it yet.

on launcher set the wow tab to classic