Greetings and welcome to the WoW Classic Beta Test!
Below is a list of known issues for the June 4th WoW Classic Beta release. Please note that this list is not a complete depiction of what we’re aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter with some regularity. We’ll try to keep this updated with trending issues when possible.
- There is no spell visual while players are in the process of capturing a flag
- The scoreboard does not record the bonus honor that is granted for resource collection
- Honor ranks are not shown on the scoreboard
- Rogue: Using an ability on an target under an immunity effect consumes too much energy and also expends combo points
- Hunter/Warlock: Pets can become stuck following the player after switching to passive mode
- There is a strip of missing water in the Mosshide Fen area of the Wetlands
If you find any other bugs in-game, we’d like to encourage you to use the in-game bug reporter to send those bug reports off to us before posting bug reports on these forums. For more information about the in-game bug reporter, please see this post:
PTR Bug Report Update
Thank you for playing the WoW Classic Beta!