WoW Classic Beta Inc?

I heard somewhere that within the first 2 months of 2019 the WoW classic Beta phase 1 will be out. Can ne1 confirm?

2 Likes
1 Like

According to no changers a beta would ruin Classic.

1 Like

This is an incredibly stupid take, Vanilla had a beta.

3 Likes

Source?
/10 char

Vanilla WoW had a beta, so it would be no change.

Though if we want it 100% authentic it should have Paladins with Crusader Strike and Holy Strike only to remove and revamp the class entirely when the game is released =P

On a more serious note: A beta would be good. It’s not a stretch to think that Blizzard might miss a few things from their reference build that we can point them in the right direction to look into and get fixed up before launch.

1 Like

As of right now, no confirmation of a beta. With that being said. I beta tested the first game for a few weeks prior to release. It was a great way to stress different systems of the game. Since Classic is sort of a mash up of the old code with the new code I would hope a beta would be offered to find any mishaps.

It seems in the days of perpetual early access games that actual beta testing has gone the way of the dinosaur. Hopefully we will get a chance to beta test this time around!

1 Like

I LOL’d even though I’m #nochanges. That was hilarious. Never change my friend. :smile: