WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

Maybe gotta get it fresh?

uh no I’m here for Naxx and the classic experience. TBC will be great but none of the raids will ever compare to Naxx.

3 Likes

I mean if your so concerned about people not being able to play the game they want, why do you care if others play speed runs on the PTR? Seems they’re just playing the game they want.

Seems you just want everyone to play the game you want to play the game.

4 Likes

to bad the game has been so ruined by dumb changes and cheaters bots and hackers that many who wanted classic like myself have just quit

new servers please

4 Likes

nah, that’s basically the argument that guy was using. was just throwing it back at him :slight_smile:

allowing people to ptr a raid repeatedly is extremely degenerative toward any “competitiveness” within speedrunning though, and increases the barrier for entry to “compete” at the top by an extreme amount

1 Like

I heard October.

lol where did you hear that? The Blizzard leaks say December.

1 Like

AQ dropped 2 months after it showed up on the ptr, so December makes sense.

2 Likes

The timeline fits pretty well… and the blizzard leak was right about shadowlands so I’m hoping they are right again.

On the grapevine, these are brand-new leaks.

Seems unlikely they will release Shadowlands and phase 6 at the same time though. Phase 6 will either need to be early November or it’s probably going to get pushed out to January.

Wow, predictably awful as usual Blizzard.

You seemingly can’t wait to shed Classic’s MAU. They’re not buying Shadowlands and TBC is a small bucket with giant holes in it. You have an opportunity with Classic but I don’t think you’re capable of it.

When the curtains close on Classic you’re going back to pre-8.1 numbers.

With your scheduled quarterly pursuits you have forgotten the meaning of the phrase ‘now we can finally play the game’, it’s a real shame.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see the range attack power increase applied to hunter. But how about Loatheb spore buff? Does it increase range critical hit chance or still only melee? The fight really hate hunters.

Haven’t they said these are different games with different teams? I mean I think it would be a bad move to delay naxx and TBC classic because they have issues in Retail. I don’t play retail… I don’t want to have to wait on updates for my game because of another game.

Edit: They could easily delay TBC Classic and we would never know… however, I think it would be obvious if they delayed Naxx because of Shadowlands. That would make me pretty upset that my game gets put on hold because of a game I don’t even play when they said Classic has its own team.

4 Likes

That’s what they say but they’re also running a business. It’s not logical to have overlapping content releases for the same game subscription from a commercial perspective - they’re cannibalizing their own content if they do. I suspect they’re rushing phase 6 to fill the content gap left by Shadowlands. So we’ll get phase 6 earlier than planned - early November.

1 Like

I get its a business but they are going to lose mine if they make me wait for retail. Classic brought a ton of new subs to the game. I think there is a lot of people who only play classic. We shouldn’t have to wait on retail. Especially, since I see it as the inferior version of the game. I got beta so I tried it out and I still couldn’t get too far into shadowlands beta. It’s just a bad game imo.

4 Likes

Then maybe they should do a better job on Shadowlands…

Ay blizzard, think you could hotfix in the ranged attack power fix that should’ve been around in MC/bwl? :kissing_heart:

and so phase 6 begins