A sharpening stone on your melee weapons should not do anything for your ranged weapon…
Kinda like mana oils shouldn’t either, but do? Or all those tasty stats for crit, stam, attack power on the melee weapons…
Nope, not the same. Stats buff your character. Sharpening stones buff your weapon.
You have to get the buff on the PTR. Already confirmed when they originally announced these changes.
I wasn’t paying attention to the ptr, but did this actually happen?
is it true that lotus are going BoP??
Please extend until next year, its too soon release Naxx. Shadowland just release then december 3rd naxx, not a good idea.
The following bug fixes have been added to the OP:
- Resolved an issue that caused Bloodthirst to not always benefit from +Attack Power gained from items.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Bind-on-Equip Epic item The Lion Horn of Stormwind from being able to drop.
- Fixed an art issue with the Conqueror’s Spaulders and Avenger’s Pauldrons to display a less-vibrant color palate than intended.
- Many items such as Hammer of Northern Wind, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and Nightfall may now proc while the wielder is under the effects of a Global Cooldown.
- Resolved several terrain exploits in Warsong Gulch that were being used to unfairly stall games.
- Resolved an issue that caused partial resists to Damage-over-Time effects to snapshot for the entire duration of the DoT effect.
- Enslave Demon now appropriately fades from a Warlock’s Infernal when the controlling Warlock dies.
- Resolved an issue that caused neutral guards to attack PvP targets affected by the initial impact of the Inferno spell rather than the Warlock who initiated the attack.
Fixed an art issue with the Conqueror’s Spaulders and Avenger’s Pauldrons to display a less-vibrant color palate than intended.
I see you didn’t mention Stormcaller’s Pauldrons (Shaman) here. They also have the issue of lacking vibrance in the palette compared to the original game. I don’t know if it was just an omission in the post, or if it hasn’t been fixed.
It can be seen in these videos where there is still vibrance in dark areas with low lighting:
Resolved an issue that prevented the Bind-on-Equip Epic item The Lion Horn of Stormwind from being able to drop.
What is this bug? Does it happen in open world or dungeon or raid? Will epic drop rate increase?
This is amazing
Will the weapon procs update also impact Windfury Weapon. Currently Windfury cannot proc under certain GCDs (example: bloodthirst). Does this change impact that? I know windfury is already very strong. I’m not complaining about the balance, just curious.
This is ridiculous. Totally broken unnessary change that only affects one class.
Nice Post :):0
LOL I truly hope you’re joking with this post. this was a toxic exploit that definitely needed fixing. there was literally no reason for it to be in the game. It effected way more than one class.
I class this level of toxicity in the same league as buff purging in stormwind/orgrimar. no reason to do it other than to be a prick.
Please Blizzard, don’t forget to fix Hots to accumulate all of them on the target. I remember in Vanilla, they did that change during Naxx patch, and Maexxna fight become much easier.
Blizzard could increase or take off Dots limits too, that will be awesome =D