Wow Armory Not Updating

So … Been 4 months, they going to fix it?

It’s fixed! LFR Tectus should show on Armory. I just did it!

I have changed my transmog a week ago. Even my tabard says it has been transmog’ed as a Hidden Tabard.
But my profile character image stayed the same. Including the tabard transmog i was using before.
Where can i fix this?

3 Likes

I am having the same problem with this character and some other characters as well.

3 Likes

Did a race change over the weekend… armory says im now a BE but my image is still showing as Undead :cry:

tried all the fixes that people have mentioned and nothing has changed.

4 Likes

Same as the previous three posters here: no Armory update for roughly 5 days. Was anticipating that with weekly reset this may be “resolved,” but no joy. (not a major issue, but interesting that I’m noticing these issues following some forums interface/font changes).

2 Likes

Having the same issue here… hopefully it’ll be fixed sooner than later.

3 Likes

My character image won’t update on armory for awhile now. I’ve tried making a new character and deleting it to refresh my account. I logged in multiple times for over 10 min and logged out. I’ve deleted my cache and cleaned my WTF folder. I even reinstalled WoW and that didn’t work. I was wondering why my character image won’t update on the WoW Armory or any other related website? Please answer Blizzard.

4 Likes