Wow Armory Not Updating

Armory not updating on.many toons so m+ info. Gear and talents are not up to date. Tried logging in for 10 plus minutes. Logged out. Still nothing. Its been about 14 hours of trying thiings lol

It’s definitely buggy. This character kind of updated about 12 hours later (appearance only, not gear) and now the profile page gives a 500 error. Most of my other toons that I logged in last night haven’t had their armory pages updated at all.

same thing here. I stayed logged for like 10 min. logged out and still cant have my armory updated.

Same, this is the same character that yesterday had the “a character with that name already exists” error and now armory refuses to update.

having this problem too… seems i have no talents selected for my main… also did 5 +20 yesterday and none of them seems to appear

Hi all,

Thank you for the reports. We are aware that armory profile publishing & updating are currently delayed. We are working to resolve these issues.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Would this include delays from nearly a month ago that means characters don’t exist on the armory?

Chucking my complaint in here as well. All of my M+ runs disappeared from the character I faction transferred last week, and today 2 more characters that weren’t even transferred are suddenly missing all M+ activity from season 4 too.

2 Likes

Does this looking into include issues for months on topics such as Account Wide Achievements not showing up. Including the achievements that were completed on the character that I’m checking.

Any update on this? It has been 5 days already and the issue is still very much present even without any character transfer. Indeed my mythic dungeons runs are all messed up this week, raids are fine though.

me too… same problem here!

Got an entire server missing yet everything else is fine

All of my m+ data has been deleted after a name change too. We need updates blizzard this is ridiculous.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mythic-dungeon-run-data-wow-90-pre-patch/692552

Same issue here, sort of. Some of my achievements are updating, but my account wide achievements aren’t showing on this toons armory.

Do you have the setting enabled in-game to show account-wide achievements on this character?

When I do, it shows me ALL of my achievements. Including those that arent account wide

I should clarify that what im saying is, if i check yhat box then i do not see the account wide achievements completed. Just weird because they are account wide yet doesn’t show completed such as “Quintessential Quintet”

Please fix my armory too.
For years, there has been a damn numerical discrepancy from what is in the game.
I am tired of receiving useless messages from GMs and from what I saw, I am not alone in this issue of problems with the armory.

I will be grateful if I and the others present are really heard and that we are properly repaired.

So … Been 4 months, they going to fix it?

It’s fixed! LFR Tectus should show on Armory. I just did it!