Would you watch a GoT / Witcher-like Warcraft show?

So, Game of Thrones has come to an end, albeit not all are satisfied. The Witcher just dropped a trailer yesterday for their Netflix series which I have to say looks high quality and intriguing. Similarly, shows like Last Airbender, Dark Crystal, and more are on the horizon, showing that the fantasy adventure genre of TV shows is on the rise.

With that said, the Warcraft movie was decent but left a lot to be wanted. I think a lot of this was because the Warcraft universe is far too vast to fit into just one movie. A high quality TV series adaption, though, could offer that time and depth for some serious world building and story development.

What do you think fellow gamers, would you watch a GoT quality show about the Warcraft universe? What story do you think it should cover if it were to happen?

I personally would prefer if Arcane Elementals(all 4 color variants), Sha, Void Revenants, Nightmares, Drustvar Soul Aberrations, Pandaria’s Elementals and Ghost Elementals make an appearance. They all seem interesting…

The show would have a lot of nudity and s*x and lots of gore and explicit cussing as well.
It would be an R rated version of WoW where it will go deeper than the actual game would.

GoT quality? Yes.
Cheap tactics like excessive nudity to keep the rating up? No.

The first season should set up the events of Classic WoW and show the good and evil of both factions.

GoT S1-S4 quality? Yes.

I could get into a gritty dark show set in Azeroth.