Would You Support San'layn Allied Race If They Used The "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2" Dance Animation?

Would you support Playable San’layn if they danced like this? :smiley:

2 Likes

I would. Personally I wouldn’t have it any other way :smiley:

Can I get that dance as a regular Undead, Blizz? Pretty please?

1 Like

Nah, I’d rather just play the game. Loved that series amd I’m glad they made a sequal to Bloodlines.

Why the hell not? I’d support them simply for being San’layn, so I’m biased. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that dance would be a huge plus and it would make me super jelly.

I know I am WoW’s hottest character, but a dance like that would make me even hotter.

Yes! Do it, sir!

1 Like

I mean, I run San’layn/vampyr elf Customization (and Allied Race idea) Coagulated Megathread {Re-VAMPed} so I think its fair to say I support San’layn quite a bit, yes. :stuck_out_tongue: Feel free to post the dance on our thread, and we can talk about it. Granted, I can’t help but not take the dancer seriously :stuck_out_tongue: Thriller fits better in my opinion, but I feel like this post is just ironic anyway.

That game looks quite interesting, I might give it a try myself. Seems like that and the new Blade thing, along with Castlevania on Netflix, might finally start making people like vampires again.

3 Likes

Except, there won’t be any warlock in 9.0 simply because all three spec will be merged together for a thirds, ranged DH spec.

If that did happen, I would reroll as a Warrior.

Why do that, because you would still be able to play the playstyle that you’ve grown accustomed to?

I don’t care much about playstyles or gameplay. I care about fantasy.

A Warrior is much closer to my character’s fantasy than a Demon Hunter.

I would put on the Mythic ToS set with the giant fel lava axe from Blackrock Foundry and be a happy Fel Warrior.

2 Likes

That’s a wicked awesome look. I do like this DH’s look too.

1 Like

Thanks!

When you play Warlock, it’s always good to be prepared to have everything removed from the game lol

2 Likes

We’re getting along, despite being DH, and warlock. This is almost like Marius, and Thad in Legion’s Azsuna campaign.

No.

Well, if you cut me, do I not bleed? If wrong me do I not, Revenge !

I wouldn’t know. I usually blow Demon Hunters up with Chaos Bolts.

If I were a Warrior, I would know for sure lol