Would you play Tinker if it was Gnome/Goblin only?

Would you play gnome/goblin if they had an exclusive class that was fun? I personally wouldn’t because I cant stand playing tiny PCs but I want to see if anyone else who doesn’t like these races could deal with it.

4 Likes

I would, yes. Granted, I dislike mechanization in WoW… i’d rather we got a Naga Sea Witch Race/Class combo or a Bard.

4 Likes

I doubt I would. I do like the updates to the goblin models, but I like their models anyway and still have never leveled one.

7 Likes

YEah, of course.

1 Like

They need to fix gnomes first, spay and neuter.

Yep, both races are ok to me.

3 Likes

Nope
/10char

1 Like

I would, for sure.

1 Like

If we happen to get the Tinker class, I already have a Gnome character I would reroll into one, so it wouldn’t bother me much if the class was Gnome/Goblin only. I’d likely make one of each spec like I do with all classes, since I really like having alts.

1 Like

Yes.

It would give me a reason to make a Gnome.

3 Likes

I’ve already got my names reserved for my junkergnome tinker. Either TomServo or AwesomO

1 Like

Yea because it fits them the most, saves them making tons of models incase they got Mechsuit style too (since size differences and what not) plus it could fit Gilgoblins and Junkergnomes too.

1 Like

Since all my toons are Gnomes… including my Horde Druid, oh hell yes.

:cookie:

4 Likes

I already am a Gnome.

3 Likes

Absolutely not. But I’m not likely to play it anyway regardless of races.

2 Likes

Same. Though I feel Mechagon is the lead to Tinker class for goblins and gnomes next xpac.

1 Like

I don’t see it that way. All I see Mechagon as is entertaining content that is miles more interesting than Nazjatar. I say this and I hate the idea of Tinker class, the cyberpunk aesthetic, and gnome/goblin themed anything. (No offense to those that like these things.)

No I would not not player Tinker just like I will never play monk no matter which races you can play as.

1 Like

it would atleast add something interesting to these pests.

1 Like

I agree, I hate it. However I see no other reason for Mechagon. It seems forced in to introduce the tinker. Not saying it’s definite but it a solid probably.

1 Like

I wouldn’t play tinker no matter what races it could be, so… I guess “no”.

1 Like