Would you pay $42,000+ for all WoWs collector's edition?

I wouldn’t pay $4.20 for a cup of coffee so 42K for useless boxes is definitely out of the question.

1 Like

Did you at least get anything good out of it?

Ogre costume, I use it all the time. Lasts 10 minutes with a 10 minutes CD. It’s pretty assume

Carved Ogre Idol

At least what you got is useful. I somehow had a tcg card that when i redeemed it only got me a 50 charge item for a tiny raptor mount. Not even a real mount just a temporary one.

No, that’s crazy, they’re worth nowhere near this much and the seller is dreaming.

1 Like

Not all TCG cards are valuable

Oh i know. I just hoped i got a useful one considering i have no clue where i got mine and they aren’t sold anymore outside of ebay.

If money wasn’t an issue? No. Not even then. WoW isn’t looking great so hard for me to see it being worth much more in a decade or so.

I’d give you two chewing gum wrappers and some pocket lint.

1 Like

I already own them all… but I now know how much I could sell them for.

i’d have to debate if i even want to spend 20 bucks on that.

boxes are so 1998 :wink:

no - junk to me

Your loss imo

no, honestly if i had that much disposable income floating around i’d either buy an MX-5 RF GT or get my private pilots license with command instrument rating

Am I the only one who sees the irony of that “Free shipping”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes

Why not a Honda

Honestly, maybe $200 for the boxes. I think it’s worth like $5000 for the entire set with item codes and such.

So… no way.

No just as i won’t pay 900+ for ps5.

1 Like

Managed to get an Xbox with my brothers help, you can get them you have to look harder and try better to find them