Would you continue to play Classic Vanilla if Classic TBC were to be released?

I feel like it would split up the Classic Community, which is why a Classic + option makes more sense. Was curious to see the Classic Community’s take.

3 Likes

Yup.

9 Likes

TBC makes more sense because it’s a huge amount of content for not much effort.

Also, it will keep the PC crowd interested, as Blizzard as a whole is moving into mobile gaming.

6 Likes

Yes. TBC you only login for 10 arena matches a week in season 6.

Warlock/shadow priest or Druid/rogue war/pal are best setups. TBC been figured out.

4 Likes

Vanilla meme specs became mostly viable in TBC, so I would play on the TBC servers.

11 Likes

Classic + is 100% the way to go…

Classic has already proven and continues to prove that many players played it for nostalgia purposes and obtaining things they didn’t/couldn’t back in 2004-2005. The same will be said with TBC and WOTLK if both were somehow released.

Runescape was declining heavily when classic runescape wasn’t releasing new content. Now they made it into a classic + approach where the community themselves vote on the content being released and its a far better and popular game than their new and advanced runescape model/game…

The only difference with classic + not becoming a retail-like version is making sure the new raids/dungeons do not outweigh the gear obtained from naxx or other dungeons, but instead can be used for other specs/builds/meme builds/fillers/ or duplicates from other raids.

Releasing arenas as well would for sure help as well as maybe some new battlegrounds but again the community vote on these things just like runescape does.

13 Likes

No it doesn’t. It’d also break up the community, people would go back to pservers. Also the current blizzard isn’t capable of making quality content anymore, so classic + would just be BFA 2.0

38 Likes

I’d likely move on to the BC server. Not that Classic isn’t good: just TBC really refined a lot of aspects of the game - particularly in regards to some of the common pain points that were repeatedly mentioned in Vanilla and have been reiterated in the forums here.

As a side-note, I’d be very disinterested in a Classic+ and would definitely not envy the team that figures out what goes in and what doesn’t. Also it too would have to be a separate server set (as would TBC if it comes about).

12 Likes

Nah I will stay classic .

5 Likes

Classic + will split the player base up just as much as TBC would lol.

Classic + makes zero sense. IMO
and yes, i would go straight to tbc. because tbc > all. IMO

20 Likes

I quit wow shortly after tbc was released.

There’s no way I’d stay for it.

9 Likes

Yes.

Don’t ask the same question about WotLK.

4 Likes

Me. I will stay in Classic. TBC doesn’t interest me at all.

9 Likes

I’d be gone the second TBC came out

17 Likes

If I had killed KT, I’d consider going to kill the other KT… twice.

NAXXRAMAS WAS MERELY A SETBACK

1 Like

I don’t know. It depends on content that has yet to be released.

I would quit classic today if tbc came out, so thats a definite yes from me considering it would only come out after everyone has nax on farm.

3 Likes

Heroic instances and arenas are big pluses for me.

11 Likes

TBC all the way.

4 Likes

I would move on to TBC and Wrath if those are ever released. Not that I dislike Vanilla.

There will be no Classic+ and if there were I have no doubt the current Dev team would screw it up just like the modern game. I like the way my classes play again. I like having what some call “an illusion of choice” because I can play around with my builds.

10 Likes