Would really love to come back to WoW

When will the mouse sensitivity bug be fixed? It’s been going on over a year now.

I don’t have an issue with my mouse perhaps you can elaborate on what your issue is with your mouse.

3 Likes

Some people, a fair amount it seems, are having issues with the camera suddenly twisting like a full 180 degrees when only meaning to go like 10-30 degrees. It happens on and off but inevitably for me once or twice within a five minute window, again and again. It’s not something I have happen to me in any other game, and I even bought a new mouse to fix the issue, and it wasn’t fixed. I switched from Razer to Corsair. No luck.

Had you tried these fixes?

3 Likes

Yeah. I’ve read like three or four different threads on it all. There’s apparently like ten or so different things you can try, but it’s all try this and wait and see, and nothing seems to be working for me so far, but I’m just trying it all at once this time and seeing what happens. Which I think is what I did the last time I had the game installed, but hopefully something works.

Hi Virtuosa

The most recent Windows update has fixes for mouse problems. Let’s get your Windows right up to date. Type Windows Update in search box. Click on “Check for Updates”. The update screen will open. It may say “You’re up to date”. Disregard that then press the button below for “Check for Updates”.

This was driving me crazy too. Someone posted about a Microsoft Windows update that came out a few days ago that I was hoping fixed this issue for me and I haven’t had any issues since updating.